Chapter 23

Disclaimer:
hello it's awkward ol me here, and I have never in my whole life written smut, the closest of which have been in this very fan fiction. The quality is pure ass. I have no clue what I'm doing. I have a CAST on my arm and can hardly type. Literally just skip this chapter for your own good because you are about to cringe hardcore. Anywho, if you're not a fan of smut, totally respect you and you can just move on to the next chapter if need be.

- update: just thought i'd put it out there and say that i've edited this smut since turning 18 so i don't have to feel like i deserve to be in jail :)

There Baekhyun stood, his entire body glowing with excitement. He couldn't quite explain what he was feeling but he knew for damn sure he had to do something about it. The aura immediately switched in the room as Baekhyun strode slowly toward the taller, hardly able to contain himself.

When they were finally face to face Chanyeol didn't waste any time, he brought a gentle hand down to Baekhyun's jaw, cupping it before capturing his bottom lip between his. It was painstakingly slow, but somehow it only made him more aroused. The smaller whimpered slightly in desire, and still Chanyeol kept all his attention on Baek's bottom lip—suckling lightly and dragging his tongue along the length of it. Baekhyun sighed uncontrollably, starting to really find the rhythm of the kiss himself while Chanyeol winds his hands around his waist.

Baekhyun felt so utterly safe and content in that moment, so when Chanyeol began unbuttoning his shirt, he didn't dare to let himself think about his endless insecurities; he knew Chanyeol wouldn't judge him even if he had an extra toe. Which he doesn't, thank god.

Eventually Chanyeol's tongue slipped inside of Baekhyun's mouth, taking the opportunity to catch his tongue and suck on it lightly.
Baekhyun simply moans, because damn he always forgets how great a kisser his boss is.

As Chanyeol continues to explore his mouth, Baekhyun found himself wanting more, and his pants grow a bit tighter. Soon after, the atmosphere slowly began trickling away.

Chanyeol removed his lips from the latter's mouth, and started slowly trailing from his jaw, to his neck, to his chest, and to his abdomen. Baekhyun sighed contentedly for the millionth time, completely unaware of how his noises affect Chanyeol— who only removes his lips for a moment to admire him.

"So damn beautiful. How'd you get so beautiful?"

"Oh shut up," Baekhyun replied shyly, cheeks already red as blood. He secretly loved when his boss showered him in compliments, although he'd never admit it.

"Mm, never," he growled, slowly yet aggressively grabbing hold of Baekhyun and throwing him underneath him on the bed.

"So how does Baekkie like it?" He continued where he left off after asking, trailing his mouth all over his abdomen. He pressed soft and not so soft kisses into Baekhyun's gorgeous skin while inching closer to his clothed member.

There was something in his tone that made Baekhyun shiver intensely—Chanyeol was utterly dominant but still cared about his needs. Baekhyun was simply melting beneath the soft touch.

"Mm, slow," he managed shyly, struggling when the taller finally began to remove Baekhyun's pants, zipping them off slowly, purposefully teasing the boy beneath him.
Chanyeol began grazing his cock through his underwear, loving the sound of Baekhyun's breath and moans—he'd only imagined seeing him like this, so fucking beautiful with his mouth wide open from pleasure.

"Never, done... penetration," Baekhyun finally managed, extremely sensitive to the touches from Chanyeol.

"Hm, so I get to be your first then?" Something switched in his eyes at the realization, a bit of pride and protectiveness. Although at the same time Chanyeol thought it a crime no one has shown this boy how beautiful he really is.