- 4 - | Beaches + Tours

- M A C K E N Z I E -

As soon as I wake up I rush to Johnny's room and knock on as loud as possible, because he'll still be asleep. Typical boys.

"Come innnnn." He shouts after I knock on the door. I slowly start to walk into the room. Shit. Johnny's shirtless. Oh no. I blushed automatically at the sight. I don't think Johnny expected it to be me as he also blushed and scrambled to find a shirt. After finding a shirt he quickly slipped it on.

"Sup Kenz?" He questions.

"I miss tour."

"Same to be honest."

"You do? That's amazing!" I near enough shout. Johnny looks at me like I'm demented.

"Okay?"

"Oh yeah that's what I came to speak to you about."

"What?"

"Are you planning on going to college?"

"No I was gonna carry on with singing and then if that doesn't work out then I'm gonna go to college, Why are you?"

"No I had the same idea as you, and I was thinking since we've finished school now, I was thinking of asking if you wanted to go on tour again."

"Yeah! Kenz that's an amazing idea, we should go speak to our parents and then organise one if you want."

"Yeah let's go now!" I say, Johnny chuckling at my enthusiasm and excitement.

I grab his hand and drag him out of his room and to the kitchen where our parents are making breakfast. I quickly let go when I realised what I was doing.

"Hey, what's up?" Mum and Meredith ask in unison.

"Can we go on tour again, Pleaseeeeee, Pretty, pretty please." Me and Johnny say dropping to our knees and begging them.

"Sure, why not, we'll speak to your management later, and Kenzie we'll speak to Rumer for you aswell." Our mums both reply, causing me to squeal with excitement. Then Maddie, darian and Lauren ran in looking worried.

"What's up with you three?" Me and Johnny both question.

"We heard a squeal, what's up?" Maddie asks.

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR AGAIN!" Me and Johnny both shout.

"Really? That's amazing!" Lauren squeals.

"Me an Laur call dibs on being main back up dancers." Maddie states.

"And I call dibs on helping out with like photography and stuff. Oh and playing the guitar for you."

"Okay, fine by me." Johnny answers.

"Fine with me too as long as I get to dance as well." I say. I really do miss the thrill of dancing and singing. We ( Me, Maddie and Lauren ) all turn and look at mum hopefully.

"That's why I said I'd speak to Rumer." She says.

"Thank you mum, love you loads and loads and loads and loads and loads." I say.