- 10 - | Nightmares + Instagrams

- J O H N N Y -

"Hey, you up for taking some photos for instagram?" I ask Kenz.

"Yeah as long as you'll take some for me too." She replies.

"Of course." I say. She walks back into her room to changing into something 'cute' as she put it. She looked perfect already. She was dressed in my thrasher hoodie and a pair of velvet shorts, and had slightly wet hair from the pool. She changed into a light blue and white small checkered Co ordinate set thing. I don't really know but she looked stunning. She walked back into my room and I'm pretty sure my eyes popped out of my head.

"Hey, Can you dry my hair please?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, you alright?" I ask slightly concerned.

"Thanks, yeah I'm fine just lazy and don't want to dry my own hair." She says slightly giggling.

"Oh alright." I say chuckling. She then walks back into her room and I follow. She plugs in the hair dryer as I take it from her hands. I immediately get to work on drying her hair for her. First we went to the front steps of the villa and she took my instagram there with Bentley (of course). Then we went to the decking place to take Kenz's photo for her. We then both posted them.

💚 Liked by Kenzie, Darianorlando and 350,714 others

Johnnyorlando Fave🐶@bentleyandleo
📷~@Kenzie

Kenzie Photo credsssssss😁

Johnnyorlando I knowwwwwww and you got them😂

Kenzie I know and Yayyyyyyy😁

Laurenorlando88 Ayyyyyyye ^^^ Jenzie😊

Maddieziegler ^^^ I knowww😊

Darianorlando ^^^ Yep😊

Merorlando My little lads so handsome😁

Johnnyorlando Thanks mum😁
@merorlando

Merorlando I was talking about Bentley😂

Johnnyorlando Oh😭

Melissagisoni I think your handsome😂
@Johnnyorlando

Johnnyorlando Awhhhh Mommy Mel😂