- 13 - | Notes + Arguments

- M A C K E N Z I E -

I get a text after an hour or so saying I can come back from walk the dogs as they've finished their 'talk'. I hope the talk went well. Although I doubt it I they've been 'talking' for an hour.

"BENTLEY!" I shout as Bentley nearly knocks me over as we get closer to the house.

- J O H N N Y -

"BENTLEY!" I hear Kenz shout and quietly chuckle to myself. Shit. That means Kenz is coming. I go to the girls, sitting on the sofa to let them know Kenz is coming so we need to start 'arguing'.

"Oi, girls Kenz is coming." I whisper, I don't know why.

"Okay." They all whisper back copying how I spoke.

- M A C K E N Z I E -

As I start to approach the villa i hear shouting. Oh no. It didn't go well. I slowly open the door to the villa. The 4 clearly not hearing me carry on arguing.

"LAUREN, YOU'RE THE WORST SISTER EVER!" Johnny shouts.

"WELL YOU AREN'T EXACTLY THE BEST BROTHER EVER ARE YOU!" Lauren shouts back.

"She has a good point John." Darian says.

"YOU AREN'T ANY BETTER THAN HER DARIAN SO YOU CAN BE QUIET." He shouts again.

"DON'T SHOUT AT DARIAN WHEN SHE DIDN'T SHOUT AT YOU." Maddie shouts.

"MADDIE YOU AREN'T ANY BETTER THAN LAUREN OR DARIAN EITHER." Johnny shouts again.

"YEAH WELL I'M TRYING TO PROTECT MY LITTLE SISTER AND YOU SHOUTING AND GETTING ANGRY IS PERSUADING ME EVEN MORE THAT I SHOULD BE AGAINST IT." Maddie shouts. Yep it didn't go well. I stand there to see how the argument plays out as they haven't noticed me yet.

"WELL I DON'T CARE ANYMORE YOU'RE ALL BITCHES AND NEED GET A GRIP. LAUREN I'VE NEVER STOPPED YOU FROM DATING ANYONE. I HAVEN'T STOPPED YOU FROM DATING ANYONE EITHER, DARIAN. AND MADDIE, MACKENZIE WOULD NEVER STOP YOU FROM DATING ANYONE AS LONG AS HE MADE YOU HAPPY. BUT ME AND MACKENZIE AREN'T HEARTLESS LIKE ANY OF YOU." He shouts at all 3 of them.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP ARGUING AND TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON." I shout not knowing what came over me.

"The girls won't let me date you or even take you on a date." Johnny says his anger slowly decreasing at the realisation I'm there. He still glares at the girls though.

"Yeah well it's not our fault we love Mackenzie so much and we're trying to protect her, is it?" Lauren shoots back at him, also glaring.

"Yeah, well I can make my own decisions." I say it coming at as a whisper, as I slowly lose my confidence.

"Sorry, we're just trying to protect you." All the girls say at once.

"Well I don't need you to." I say back anger slowly rising.

"Yeah I agree with mackenzie let her make her own decisions." Johnny says, I gently smile at eh at he says.

"NO! SHE'LL JUST GET HURT!" Maddie, Darian and Lauren all shout at him.

"NO SHE WON'T, IT'S JUST YOU ASSUME SHE WILL BECAUSE YOU DON'T TRUST ME, IT SAYS A LOT WHEN SOME ONE CAN'T TRUST THERE BROTHER AND WHEN SOMEONE CAN'T TRUST SOMEONE THEY'VE KNOWN THERE WHOLE LIFE, YOU'RE ALL FULL OF BULLSHIT." Johnny says then storms off, after a couple of seconds we hear a door slam, I assume it's Johnny's bedroom door. I soon follow after him and storm into my own room, also slamming my own door. I see a full outfit on the side. Weird. Oh well, I ignore it and and lock the door, fall against the door and slide down to the floor. Bringing my knees to my chest and sobbing.

- J O H N N Y -

I slowly walk out of my room so Kenz doesn't hear because I'm pretty sure it was her who went into her room, as I can hear crying and it sounds like her. Shit. She's crying. This wasn't supposed to happen so I walked into the lounge to the girls.

"Do you think out acting was too...'good' because I think Kenz is upset." I say as I heard Kenz.

"What'd you mean?" Lauren asks.

"Well I heard her slam the door then I heard another bang and I think that was her dropping to the floor by her door. Then I heard sobs and crying."

"Shit." Maddie says.

"Yeah, shit. I know! I'll go speak to her and tell her to come and 'convince' you with her okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, but what do we say?" Darian asks.

"You say that 'You'll think about it' okay?" I reply.

"Yeah okay." They all say.

I run to Kenzie's room and knock on.

"Go away. Please." She sobs quietly.

"It's me, John." I reply back.

"Oh, Okay." She answers and I here shuffling, until the door opens and I'm greeted by a very upset Kenz.

"Hey." I say quietly, opening my arms for her to hug me.

"Hey." She says back, into my shirt accepting my hug. We stand there like that for a while.

"Come with me to help convince the girls about 'us'." I say.

"Okay, let's go."

She grabs my hand and we walk to the lounge, hand in hand, and sit across from the girls. Still hand in hand. The 3 look up at us then down to our hands, then back up to us.

"We've come to speak about you allowing me to date Johnny." She says starting the conversation off.

"We don't know." Lauren, Darian and Maddie say in unison.

"Please, I'll protect Kenz in every way possible and love her with all my heart, even more than I already do." I practically beg, Kenz leaning her head in my shoulder.

"We still don't know." Lauren and Darian say again unsure. God, their good actors. Wait where's Maddie?

"Please, He kept his promise and didn't break it." Kenz says sounding quite desperate, oh I do love her.

"Fine, we'll think about it." Lauren and Darian answer. Maddie still not there.

"Where's Maddie?" I ask.

"Toilet." They both say together.

"Oh okay." I answer wanting to know what's going on. I quickly run to my room to get ready. As soon as I'm dressed in run to the kitchen grab everything I need and go to the beach.

- M A C K E N Z I E -

Maddie, Lauren and darian said they'll think about it.

"I'm gonna go to the room so you can think about it." I say getting up.

"Okay." They all say back.

I get to the room and sit on my bed on my phone. Then a piece of paper gets slipped under the door. I run over and grab it. It says "Change into the pile of clothes and accessories on the side, then get ready as if your going on on a date. Walk down to the beach at 7 - xx". Weird, but I do as the note says. I change into the dress, curl my hair, put on light make up then slip on my vans, necklace and the new bracelet, then run down to the beach.

[1204 Words]