- 30 - | Surprises + Endings

| FINAL CHAPTERRRRR! |

- M A C K E N Z I E -

I woke up without Johnny by my side. Weird. I also woke up to an empty room. Also weird. Although I woke up to someone shouting.

"Thank you!" I hear a male voice shout. Johnny. Then I hear footsteps, up the stairs. I instantly pretend to be asleep. I hear the bedroom door open, shuffling feet and then the door close again. I feel a pair of lips brush against my forehead. Instantly, I opened my eyes to see Johnny leaning over me and Laur, Darian, Mads z and Maddie o fake gagging.

"Hey." Johnny whispers.

"Hey." I say back yawning, as he crawls into our bed, next to me. He spoons me, wrapping his arms around my waist with my back to his chest. I turn around to face him and snuggle my head into his chest. I see him start to drift off to sleep. I flicked his forehead.

"Ouch." He says, pretending to sulk.

"Come onnnn. Get up! I need to have a shower and you need to get ready." I say.

"What forrrrrrr." He complains.

"I need to have a shower because I feel gross and I don't know why you need to get ready you just do I decided." I say.

"You don't look gross though." He says, causing my cheeks to flush.

"I feel it." I say pulling myself away from his arms as he tries to pull me closer. Not happening. I pull myself away from his grip so hard I fall off the bed completely, with a loud 'thump'.

"Oh my god Kenz. Are you alright?" Johnny asks panicked.

"Yeah fine." I say back getting up.

"Thank god." I hear him mutter under his breath.

"Now leave me alone to go shower." I say walking towards the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom, turned the shower on and stripped. I stepped in letting the hot water cover my body. I washed my body then my hair and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body as I forgot to take any clean clothes into the bathroom with me. I walked back into my room to find it empty. Um okay. Weird but whatever. I pick out a pair of plain back leggings and a black cropped hoodie from my merch. (The one below)

I sat in front of my full length mirror and dried my hair with my hairdryer, I then braided it into 2 Dutch braids and looked at my reflection

I sat in front of my full length mirror and dried my hair with my hairdryer, I then braided it into 2 Dutch braids and looked at my reflection. Perfect.
'No you're not' the voices said. Yeah well, I don't care. I'm not letting the voices effect me anymore.