Chapter 4- Best Friends

Rahyun POV

Rahyun POV

I gulped as I looked at the test papers in front of me. I didn't understand all of the equations here, it's different.

"Should I do what Hyebyul told me?" I whispered to myself. I know cheating is not good but I think I should try since it was my first time and the teacher wouldn't have any thought of me cheating right?

Let me tell you a story. Every one in this school knows that I'm intelligent, when I was in elementary I always win some trophies and medals from quiz bee.

When you look at the wall in our house you will a bunch of certificates, medals, trophies, and awards from different contests I joined.

Basically, every test I take was perfect,100/100. I didn't cheat nor do stupid things because I know it will ruin my image, but today I will try. I will try to not get caught.

My sweat starts to build up on my forehead as I watched the teacher roaming around.

He was really strict. Every students are afraid of him but I noticed that I was his favorite student. He always called me during recitations and gave me a high grade on his subject. I didn't pay him though.

I looked everywhere just to check if someone is watching me. They're not, even Jaemin, he is focusing in his own test. Good timing

I take a deep breath before putting my hands under the table. I slowly pulled the book opening it quietly. I scanned the pages and searched for the answer. I was about to closed the book when a page from my book that was tore down just flew to the ground.

My eyes widen as I saw the paper on the ground. I'm not lucky today because the paper was on the exact page I was looking earlier.

I tried to get it slowly. I was about to reach it when my arm hit the table loudly making the students distracted. I pretend that I'm putting my shoes on because they were looking at me.

"Oh my god.... I'm dead to him..." I panicked. I gulped again while praying for myself.

Sh*t

The teacher turned around looking at us. He suddenly slammed his hands on the table eyeing us angrily.

"WHO WAS THAT?" He shouted. Then his eyes went to the paper in the ground.

I saw his eyebrow furrowed as I looked at him secretly. He approached my table and get the paper.

"Ok!!! Ok!!!! Is someone cheating on my test?" Our heads went up to looked at him that was waving the paper in his hands.

"Tell me.. who owns this paper? Oh.. did that person tore this page so that it will not be seen? Hahaha!!! Your strategy is not good!!!" He mocked at us. I looked down not wanting to met our eyes.

"Stand up if you owned this paper." He said in a angry tone.

He is already mad causing his veins to pop out. I'm scared. My sweats are dripping in my face.