Chapter 7- We will do it tonight

Rahyun POV

Rahyun POV

"Okay class!! Today we will be having a program here in our school, our principal assigned us for the decorations" Mr. Jae said to us clasping his hands as if he is excited.

"Koeun and Haechan will be the emcees, make sure to give me your script before the dismissal." They frowned hearing the teacher's command.

"Hyebyul, Jeno and Hayoung you are going to design the stage." Then, Mr. Jae eyes went towards Jaemin.

My shoulders dropped when he was paired with my best friend. I wanted to have a quality time with her.

"Jaemin and Hina will paint the backdrop, you should help each other because it is very huge." He smiled at them.

"Lastly, Ms. Rahyun you will be going to monitor the event which means you're the head director" He pointed at me earning a laugh from his mouth. Students were staring at him blankly.

"He's crazy." A heard Haechan said that made me chuckled.

So we made our way to our own business. I stepped out to the stage where Jaemin and Hina were doing their stuffs. I watched them laughing at each other but I felt a jealousy rush into my heart.

They're actually cute. Together

I thought to myself as I stared at them with a sad expression. Jaemin was laughing at her when Hina accidentally painted her uniform. I could hear them clearly.

"Yah! Look what you did!" Hina glared at him.

"Wae? It's not my fault" He laughed. She looked at her uniform with a frown face. I lean my body to the door and continue to watched them.

"Tsk. I hate you." She take a revenge to Jaemin by putting a paint on his uniform also. Good girl

He moved backwards glancing at the paint strokes that Hina did. I let a chuckle but I realised that it was too loud making them looked at me in shock.

"Omo? Jagi~ look what Hina did to me.." he cried like a baby while walking to me.

"Bwo?" Hina crossed her arms staring at Jaemin.

"Aish. You two look like a couple arguing because of this little things" I scolded them. Jaemin put his arm around my shoulder holding a paint brush.

"Yah? Wae? Ga!!!" I tried to escape from his grip to my shoulders. They looked at each other with a smile creeped in their face.

"YAH!!!!!!!" I yelled at Jaemin as he painted my uniform with a black paint. He ran everywhere because he knew that I will chase him and karma will hunt him down.

I get the big brush in front of me and chase him everywhere. Hina was laughing at us enjoying the view.

"STOP!!! AISH!!! YOU PUNK!!" I yelled at him.