Chapter 23- Caught

Rahyun POV

When I went home, I cried all night because I keep thinking of it. He tried to call me but I decline it since I don't want to talk to him.

I was expecting that he will spam me some messages but after 3 tries of calling me I noticed that he stopped.

He wasn't sending some messages anymore. It's odd because if we have an argument we usually call me several times and don't give up until I pick up the phone. He even went to my house with a bouquet of flowers and foods for me just for a forgiveness.

Now, I can't feel it. He stopped doing that.

Weird.

My face lights up when I saw a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown number

Hey Rahyun, this is Mark. What are you doing? :)

I smiled as I realised that Mark texted me. I typed my reply and save his number.

Hi Mark.. uhm.. nothing.
How about you?

Nothing. Just texting you
Hehehe.. what did Jaemin
Said when he saw us
Together?

He's mad at first because I'm
Hanging out with guys.
He said that I should
Only hang out with him.  :(

Aw. I'm really sorry
For that Rahyun.
This will be the last time. :)

No Mark it's ok. We should
Be close together hehe if u
Wanted to. ㅋㅋㅋ

Sure. Have you eaten?

I don't feel like eating today.
My energy drained because
Of the argument we had.
I'm tired :(

Ok. You should rest now.
But please you need to eat.
It's bad for your health :)

Thanks Mark. Thanks for
Being my best friend.

You're welcome.
Go to sleep. We have a
Class tomorrow. Bye Rahyuniie~

Goodnight Mark. :)

Goodnight to you too.
Sweet dreams <3

Mark, is my new best friend. I'm happy, it is my first time having a guy friend. They said that we need boys in our life so that someone can protect us.

Yey.

Jiwon POV

I was walking in the hallway when I noticed the two students facing each other in an empty classroom.

I heard them giggling and I'm too curious to see who are that persons. I approached the window quietly not wanting to make some noise or get caught.

"What? Are you kidding me?" I heard a familiar girl's voice.

"Hina.. please..." My eyes widen as I knew that voices and he also dropped a name. I peeked through the window seeing...

Jaemin and Hina

I covered my mouth as I stared at them in shocked. They were facing each other. Jaemin was leaning his body on the board while Hina was sitting on the teachers table.