Chapter 14- Anniversary

Rahyun POV

Yey! It's our first anniversary. I'm so excited to see him. I wore my uniform and apply some light makeup to be presentable because the program is today also.

I went downstairs and slide my shoes on. I bid goodbye to my parents. When I reach the school, it was decorated nicely.

"RAHYUN-AH!" I looked at my right and saw my friends heading towards my spot. I counted them in my head. 3/4?

"Where is Hina?" I asked as they shrugged their shoulders.

"I don't know, we just arrived too.." they said. We decided to go inside and saw the students still busy preparing for the said event. I looked everywhere to find my boyfriend, I just want to surprise him.

"Yah? Where's Jaemin?" Hayoung asked and I roamed my eyes around.

"Maybe, He is in the stage. Let's go.." We went to the stage and it was so crowded. I pushed the students lightly just to find him.

"JAEMIN!" Minji shouted pointing at him. I turned around and saw Hina and Jaemin. I went to them having a smile in my face.

"Oh? Rahyun you're here~" Hina smiled at me. I looked over to Jaemin who is now smiling.

"Hi.." I awkwardly said to him. "Do you know what day today is?" He glared at me then Hina.

"Uhm? The program? What else?" My smile faded as the thought of him forgetting our first anniversary. My eyes starts to get watery.

"Oww.. ok.. I'll get going" I fake laughed and quickly ran to the nearest restroom. I don't want them to see that I'm crying.

"You forgot.. again" I sobbed and washed my face with some water. I'm so disappointed with you.

Jaemin POV

I'm planning to surprise her for our first anniversary. But I felt bad for lying a while ago. I can see that she was going to cry in that moment. She ran to the door leaving me here dumbfounded.

"Aish.. she is going to cry.. this is a wrong idea.." I punched my forehead with my fist.

"No.. it's ok.. she will be surprise later.. trust me" Hina patted my head and later we high five.

The program starts and Haechan and Koeun was the master of the ceremony. We settled on our seats and they called Rahyun for the welcome address.

We clapped our hands and my eyes was on her all the time. Her voice when she was talking is so soothing. Once she finished it, we cheered and clapped loudly.

We went to the booth and stalls since it has some exhibitions. My eyes roamed around finding Hina.

I saw her standing on one of the stalls, eating something. I hurriedly went to her dragging outside the place.

"Hey.. Let's do it now." She stopped munching at her food looking at me in shock.

"Today? Ok! Are you ready?" She asked me and nodded. I get the present that I will give her. I hope you like it.

Last Saturday, I didn't call Rahyun right? It was because I'm with Hina. I asked her if she can help me plan about this thing and she said yes.

We went to the mall early so that we were not get caught. We bought a lot of gifts for her specially the flowers and the most majestic present.