Chapter 39- Rahyun....

[look at his eyes huhuhu]

[WARNING: PLAY SOME SAD MUSICS SO THAT YOU CAN FEEL THE HEAT LOL]

Rahyun POV

I cried on Mark's chest as he rubbed my back comforting me and telling me to stopped crying.

"She will be alright. Don't worry." He said. I couldn't stopped crying. Everything happened so fast. What if something happen to her? I might go to jail and sentenced for so many years.

"Mark.. I didn't know that's going to happen.. I'm sorry..." I cried. He nodded and he starts to tear up because of me.

"Look what you've done Rahyun. Enough with your actions! Stop it!" Jaemin suddenly came. He was angry at me. I glanced at him and saw his fist clenched. He was about to go near me when Mark backed up.

"Before you hit her.. you will go through me first." Mark warned as he put me behind his back.

"If something happened to Hina.." he pointed at me. "You'll going to pay this." He said before he left. I sobber harder.

"Shhh... it's ok.. uljima.." Mark comforted as he caresses my cheek and hugged me tightly. He broke the hug and looked at my face. He wiped my tears using his thumb.

"I said it's going to be alright. I believe in you.. you didn't meant to do that.." he smiled.

"Thank you Mark-k.." I said. He kissed my forehead before hugging me again. I start to cry again as my heart pumps uneasily.

"Let's go to the hospital. So that you will see her that she's ok. Totally ok. She's strong right? Hina is strong..." He stated as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm scared Ma-ark.. Jaemin-n doesn't want me th-here..." I sobbed.

"Shh.. don't say that. I'll protect you. Trust me Rahyun. I will.." He reminded. I nodded nervously.

He hold my hand and stared at me giving me a comforting smile before we went outside. We took a cab and it takes 30 minutes to go there. When we finally arrived, we asked the nurse what room did Hina was.

"Room 127.. she's under operating room sir." The nurse said. We thanked her and went upstairs. My hands were trembling pretty bad. He held my hand tighter as he went to the floor where she was.

His friends were outside the room. They were sitting on the bench, praying for her recovery. Jaemin was walking back and forth while bitting his nails.

"Guys." Mark whispered as they turned their heads towards us. Renjun stand up as well as Lucas. They went to me and asked me if I'm ok.

"Are you ok Rahyun-shi?" Lucas asked as I nodded.

"Why are you asking her if she's ok. Hina bumped her head because of her. ITS HER FAULT!! WHY ARE YOU ON HER SIDE LIKE SHES THE VICTIM?!" Jaemin shouted that echoed through the hall.

"BECAUSE OF HER ACTIONS! BECAUSE OF BEING OBSESSED! BECAUSE OF BEING BITTER BECAUSE SHE WAS BLAMING HINA THAT SHE STOLE ME AWAY FROM HER! BECAUSE OF HER BEING TOO DUMB!! BECAUSE OF HER NOT WANTING TO MOVE ON FROM ME!! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" He yelled pointing at me. My heart was aching because of his words. I couldn't stop crying. It hurts so bad, it comes from the person I love.

"Don't you dare speak that to Rahyun." Mark fought pushing his chest.

"WHY?! ITS TRUE!! I KNOW ALL OF THIS WILL HAPPEN! LIKE IF SHE WILL MEET HINA! SHE WILL FREAK OUT AGAIN!! AND BRINGING THE TOPIC ABOUT THAT K-." Jaemin was interrupted when Mark punched his face.