Chapter 16- Captured Moments

[Play the media while reading this piece]

Hina POV

I'm already done what Mr. Jae asked me to do. I went to the library and get some books for our teacher. He likes my book choices, taste and he wanted me to pick for him.

"What should I pick?" I question myself as I look for a inspirational book and interesting book.

"Maybe, he'll like this." I said and picked out this book. I continue to find just in case he didn't like it. I prepared variety of book to choose.

After several minutes of picking I decided to go ahead to his office but I realised that I got too many.

"How can I carry this?" I pouted thinking if I should carry or bring the books back and choose only 3.

"Ani ani.. this is all beautiful..." I erased my thoughts of only picking 3.

I took a deep breath and brought the books confidently. I groaned in pain but I still managed to carry this books. I stopped on each track to take a short rest and carry it again.

"Ahhh.." I groaned as I stopped from walking. The books were on the ground and I wiped my sweat using the back of my hand.

"You can do this Hina.. his office is already there. One more walk!!! Fighting!!" I cheered for myself.

I carry it again making my way to his place.

Meanwhile, someone bumped me making the books fall from my grip, I fall on the floor and it hurts so bad.

"Ow." I groaned in pain as my hands travelled in my back.

"I'm sorry Hina." She helped me get up and just leave didn't want to pick up the books.

Maybe, she's in hurry since she was running so fast. I scratched my head and glanced at the books.

I'm going to pick this up alone. I grabbed it one by one and put it on my arms. By the way, I was crouching while doing this work.

Then, I noticed someone went to me and helped me pick up the books. I can't see the person's face because I was focused.

When we're done, I stand up still checking if I missed something. I looked at my side as that person gave me the books.

"Oh? Koma-... Jaemin?" I was shocked that he is in front of me.

"I thought you go home already.." He shook his head smiling cheekily.

"Yeah. I was about to but I saw you picking these gigantic books.. what will you do to all of that? You'll going to read it? Woah. Daebak." He gasped and I chuckled at him softly.

"Ani. Mr. Jae asked me to pick some books for him and I was about to go to his office when someone bumped me." I stated. Jaemin nodded at me.

"Give me that books!! I'll help you.." he requested but I refused.

"Yah? Waeyo? I'm trying to help you. It's heavy and it might hurt your back a little more." He worriedly said folding his arms.

"Aish. Arraseo... I'm going to carry the heavy-." I was cut when he snatched the books from me.

"no no no!!!" He teased smirking at me.

"Hey! I said I'm going to bring the heavy ones." I yelled as I saw him ran away from me. I shook my head grinning at the boy who leave me behind.

"Pabo." I muttered and chased him around. We went to our teacher office and bring him the books. He thanked me for choosing for him and he will surely read it.

We take our leave. Jaemin and I were standing behind the door.

"Should we go home now?" He asked pointing his fingers on the hallway.

"I have something to do Jaemin, you can go now.." I lied. I'm just to shy to be with him after the day he send me home.

"AISH! YOUR STRESSING YOURSELF AGAIN!" He scolded putting his hands on his ways cutely. I looked at him in disgust as he tried to do some aegyo.

"No! You're not cute!" I said monotonously glaring at him. Then, I flinched when he suddenly cling his arms on mine.

"PALLI!! I know I'm cute and you can't resist me! Let's go Hina-ah!!!!!!!!!" He dragged me towards the school gates still clingy.

He looks a drunk guy in the streets. He was dancing and walking crazily in the hallway having me in his side.

"WOOHHH!!!" He was so childish. He ran  fastly making me shocked. Our arms were tangled and how can I ran properly?

"JAEMIN!!!! OMG!!!" I realised that I was going to bumped into a trash bin.

"YAH!!! THERE IS A TRASH BIN!! SLLW DOWN!! OMO??!!!!" I don't have any choice.

I pushed it away making a loud thud echoing in the place.

"YAH!!!" I called him and ran towards the gates. Once we reach there, we stopped and I panted so much. Sweats are falling on my forehead.

He laughed contagiously at me putting his hands on his stomach. I gritted my teeth while wiping my sweats.

"DID YOU HAVE FUN ON OUR ROLLER COASTER RIDE?" He mocked while raising his eyebrows on me.

"Yes.. Jaemin... It was fun! So much.." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. He put his arms on my shoulders winking at me and his signature smile was showing just like his teeth.

I shoved his arms and walked away leaving him there that was laughing at me again saying something stupid.

We parted ways and decided to go home. I can't identify what I'm feeling today. When he threw me his smile, my heart was beating rapidly.

I don't know why.. but this is the first time I have this feeling.

It can't be.

Jaemin POV

I put my hand on the back of my head as I stared at the ceiling. The moments I had with Hina just flashed in my mind.

Her eyes. Her voice. Specially her face appeared in my mind.

I didn't meant to put my hands on her shoulders earlier. I just realised it when she pushed my arms away. I didn't know that I did that. Woah!

Jaemin come back to your senses. Rahyun is not around that doesn't mean that you should be hanging with that girl.

I tried to get rid of Hina on my mind and changing it to the happy times I had with Rahyun but.

"I love you Nana~" Rahyun said peeking me.

"I love you too Ra-

"YAH?! JAEMIN SLOW DOWN!!"

"Yes.. Jaemin... It was fun! So much.." She said sarcastically rolling her eyes.
Hina

Why does it changed? Into her again?

Everytime I point out to my mind that I love my girlfriend, Hina was appearing again.

I'm saying the truth because I can see her. Even when I closed my eyes, I still see her. I can't see Rahyun, I cannot feel her anymore

"AHHH!!" I grabbed my hair in frustration sitting straight. My eyes went to my window and I stared at it while my thoughts swallowed my mind again.

She's driving me crazy. No way.

🍑
Omo? Rising action?!?! Jaemin?!?! Don't do it. You need to love Rahyun more right? Stay strong to this couple. :(

Thanks for your votes and comments guys. Love you all 😘