Chapter 19- Jiwon's investigation

Jiwon POV

Jiwon POV

I'm Kyu Jiwon; Rahyun's Best friend. I'm not new here at school. The reasons why I transferred to another school because I need to live with my auntie since my parents worked abroad. Now, they're finally with me I came back. 

Also I want to see my fellow friends because I miss them so much.

My ex boyfriend doesn't love me anymore, he loves someone else. He threw me away and doesn't want me to see again. He was blaming me that I was the one who make Hina leave the school.

Months have passed my love for him faded like a bubble. So, I decided to just go back to where I studied in the past. I want to renew my life.

But, I didn't expect that my rival is also here with me. I don't know why she choose this school over the others.

Hina was kind and all, She has this mysterious charm that make every man fall easily.

I don't care. It happened already.

I was walking in the hallway while plugging my earbuds on my left ear listening some musics.

I made my way to our classroom and went to my seat putting my bag on the side. I wanted to take a nap but someone was bothering me.

My eyes searched for it and it was the conversation between Jaemin and Hina.

"Why is he talking to Hina? He's with my best friend right? What if she took Jaemin away from Rahyun? No way. I need to stop that." I thought to myself as I watched them laughing happily.

"Woah? Where's the Jaemin that I knew before? The Jaemin who stopped smiling if Rahyun is not around" I added.

What's wrong with him. It looks like he is happy with Hina. He supposed to be sulking in his seat because he miss his girlfriend.

But no, he was busy laughing with anothet person, Hina. Wait. I smell something fishy, it makes me want to explore more about them. I got too curious.

"The way Jaemin smile at her is the same as what he always show to Rahyun." Thoughts starts to fill my mind again.

Meanwhile, I noticed that Jaemin was staring at Hina deeply. It has a deep meaning, he wants to tell something.

After the class, I saw them walking out the room together. They were talking and laughing. I don't have any idea what makes them happy today.

I secretly follow them behind. I can hear their laughs here. Once they reached the school gates and bid goodbyes.

"Bye Jaemin~ ok ok.. I'll text you later~ bye chingu-yah" Hina said going on the other way.

"Go home safely Hina-ah. Jalgayo" Jaemin stated as he went home too.

It really bugs me when they're together. I can't explain this feeling, feeling different.
Did Rahyun knew this? or they're hiding?

"What if they both like each other, because that what I see in my eyes"