Chapter 33- Broken Trust, Broken Heart

[WARNING: get ready]

Rahyun POV

"Omo? Where is Hina?" I asked Mark. He was already drunk in the moment. I went to the place where Hina and I sat and found nothing. She was here a while ago, where is she?

I find Hina everywhere but I bumped a body in the middle of my searching. I looked up seeing Jeno reaching his hand towards me. I gladly accept it and he helped me get up.

"Oh? Hi Jeno.." I said and gave him a smile.

"Rahyun.. You're h-here.." He said roaming his eyes around. I nodded and I found something suspicious about him.

"Jeno are you ok?" I asked putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Y-yeah.. I'm ok-k.." He fake smiled.

"Where's Jaemin?" I asked looking at him. He suddenly flinched once he heard his name.

"Uhm... I don't k-know. I haven't seen him here... but he said that... we will not come... they will have a... family d-dinner... yeah...." he shuttered. His eyes were looking around not wanting to have an eye contact with me.

"If that's so.. ok..." I said simply.

"I'll get going R-Rahyun..." he patted my back and went outside. I noticed that he was in hurry. Suddenly, my phone rang.

Hayoung
Accept——Decline

I accept the call and I can see her standing behind the door.

"Go to the garden. You will see everything there.."

I was about to say something when she ended the call. I looked at her once and I can see a sadness in her eyes. I smiled at her and quickly find the door to the garden.

Jeno POV

Should I do this? Should I stopped them? I went outside finding the door to where they are. I can't find it. But suddenly I stopped when I heard someone running.

Jaemin is doing wrong. Rahyun is only the girl who make her happy within 1 year. If I'll let them there and someone will see it, their 1 year being together is useless.

"Jeno..." I heard someone said. I closed my eyes and a tear fall from my cheeks.

"Why are you here? Why are you standing there? She said. I can't move in my spot. I felt that my foot glued here.

"Jeno...." she said again. But this time, I faced her. She has a worried look drawn on her face.

I don't want to open this door for Rahyun to see everything. Can't I just dragged her out and forcefully asked Jaemin to love her again. So that she will not be in such pain after this.