Chapter 13- Forgotten

[Jaemin is so freaking handsome here omg]

Rahyun POV

A day just passed and we're getting strong. But there's something that I noticed about him.

He was really close at Hina.

A day after tomorrow will be our first anniversary. I am hoping that he will remember it because he didn't talk about this topic when we're together. It is also the day of the program. So, I didn't know if we will hung out, I think it will last for about a 8 hours.

We are on our break time and the boys were eating their lunch. Jeno was about to say something when he choked. Thankfully, Jaemin gave him a water.

I ship these two.

"Be careful.." he said at him.

"Guys~ aren't you excited for tomorrow.. kyahhh!" He squealed and we just look at him in disbelief.

"No fun!!" Chenle blurted making us laughed loudly.

"Hina? Rahyun? Do you want to go with us later?" Haechan asked. He said that they will eat outside and just stroll in the mall since their day was boring.

"Sure.. Rahyun? You're coming?" Hina asked looking at me. Jaemin moves his body backwards so that she will see me.

I forgot to tell you that Hina is beside Jaemin, that was their seats when we were eating. But I don't care. Also, my other friends were absent. Hayoung spend her lunch with his father.

"Y-Yeah.. I'll go.." I shoved a food on my mouth. Then, I noticed that Jaemin was getting some tissues.

He turned my face to face him and wiped the sauce on the corner of my lips. I was startled and don't know what to do.

I heard them cleared their throat loudly and their hands was on their neck.

"Ehem.. oh my god.. I have a bad throat today.. ehemmm.." Jisung pretends to cough.

"Jaemin-ah please wipe this out for me too~" Mark put his face in front of him pointing the corner of his lips.

"Mark.. I'll wipe it for you!" Haechan volunteered but Mark refused to elbowing him.

"Yah! I'm trying to be nice here!" Haechan yelled. Mark just rolled his eyes and continue eating.

"Yah!! Finish your food!" Hina scolded them and laughed at her words.

Class Dismissal

Jaemin was holding my hand when we were on our way to the place. We decided to go straight to Han River and don't want to change our clothes.

It looks good on him seeing that he was carrying my bag on his shoulders. The way we intertwined our hands while walking. Isn't it sweet?

Ugh. Couple goals.

We leaned to the railing as we feel the wind passing. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Jaemin looking at me.

"I don't know if I say this but you look so beautiful.." he said sweetly.

"Nana, you always say that to me" I scoffed and chuckled at the end.

"I'm not going to get tired of saying that to you.." He replied. I smiled at the scenery in front of me.

"Jaemin? What if..." I stopped. Should I say this?

"Yes Jagi?" He faced me and his elbow leaned on the railing.

"What if you find someone better that me?" I looked at his hazel eyes. He seems surprised to my sudden question.

"Uhm.. w-what? No... you will be my only girl remember?" He said. His eyes interact into mine. It looks different. It tells that he wants to tell something.