Chapter 35- Real Identity Revealed

[Thanks for freaking 5k.. I have a fever but you all know that I really love my readers that's why I wrote this.. really fast hahahaha thanks for ur funny comments, I always read that.]

Rahyun POV

I buried my face to my palms as I cried to let my feelings out. The rain poured really hard and I can't go home with this situation.

Suddenly, I noticed that I can't feel the rain anymore. But I can still hear the raindrops falling onto the ground. I looked up and saw an umbrella hovering my body.

Then, my eyes went to the person holding it.

"Hey. Why are you letting yourself soaked in the rain?" He looked at me.

"Mark.." I cried and pulled him for a hug. I cried on his shoulders as I hugged him tightly.

"Oh god.. Rahyun.. what's wrong? Are you ok?" He asked hugging me back.

"Let's stay like this for a while." I sobbed. I can feel his hands rubbing my back.

"Mark.. I'm sorry...." I said crying harder.

"It's ok.. Rahyun... let it out..." he patted my back.

"I'm really sorry for everything... I should listen to you in the first place." I said.

"Gwenchana.. Don't worry I'm always here for you.." I smiled weakly after he said that. I need someone to be with. After several minutes, I broke the hug and wiped my tears.

"Rahyun.. tell me everything.." He smiled.

"We-e are.. over..." I tried not to break down. But I really tried but I ended up crying again. Why is it so hard.

"Oh... Mianhae..." He sighed. He closed the umbrella once the rain stopped. "Now.. you know the truth.. can you..." I looked at him.

"Can you be my best friend again-n?" He smiled. I let a chuckle and nodded afterwards.

"I'm always be your bestfriend Mark..." I smiled.

"Yes... I make you smile again... yipeey...." He stand up and run in a circle like a kid. His feet stepped on the little pond that the rain created earlier.

"You look like a kid Mark.. Stop it..." I yelled him.

"Why? I just want you to be happy. I want to see you smile always because it looks beautiful on you." He said making me blush.

When he was acting like that, he reminds me of Jaemin and I playing in the rain. He was doing that too. And the words Mark's said, he said that to me also.

If we didn't lead to this, we would have fun today and play in the rain like we usually do. But.. it will not happen again.

Meanwhile, I didn't know that a tear fall from my eye causing me to wiped it fast. I shouldn't cry in front of Mark.

"Rahyuniee.. I saw that.. don't cry because your long ass ride boy will be sad too.." I remember that.. Jaemin? Your? So he will be sad too? What?

"Lon-ng.. ass-s ride bo-oy??" I gave him a confused look.

"Yep.. that's me.. everyone was using that.." he giggled. "But I'm the real long ass ride boy.." he winked at me. I mouthed an "o" shaped as I realised what he meant.

He stopped playing and quickly walked to me reaching his hand.

"Come on.. Rahyun.." He smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Let me walk you home..just h-hold my h-hand..." he said. I looked at his hands that are trembling and it looks cold. I accept it and held his hands.