Chapter 11- Rescue

Rahyun POV

All of us are on the gymnasium because it's Physical Education time. I love that subject though, we were playing volleyball since they want it.

The teacher is picking the members for each team. Hina elbowed while whispering something on my ears.

"Rahyun-ah I wish that we will be on one team..." she chuckled.

"Yup. So that we can defeat Hana's team." I winked making her giggled. She hold my hand as we listen to the teacher.

Hana is the most valuable player in terms of volleyball. She is really good at sports along with Hayoung and me.

The teacher always put us two in different team so that they will know who is the best player in the school. Last year, Hana won and we lose but today, I'll do my best to defeat her.

"Ok. Hina, you're in Hana's team." We sighed in unison and let go of our hands. She looked at me pouting and I gave her a weak smile.

"Lastly, Hayoung, you're in Rahyun's team." Hayoung and I high five each other and went to our position.

"We can do it guys, just pay attention to the ball" Hana said in her team.

"Are you guys ready?" The teacher asked as we nodded. Then, I heard the her whistle.

"Go!! Hana!!!" The class yelled and Hana was going to serve the ball.

Then the ball was on my way to mine and it bounced on my wrist, I passed it to Seola and thankfully it goes to the other court. They caught and it was about Hina's turn. She spike it really hard making me shocked.

"RAHYUN!" They yelled and it was about to land on the floor when I got it. I sighed in relief and Hayoung spiked to other court and it lands on the floor.

"YES!!!!" She smiled in achievement. She looked at me and I gave her a thumbs up. It was my turn now for the service area.

"GO!! RAHYUN!!!!" The class cheered again swaying their arms in the air.

"RAHYUN!! RAHYUN!! YOU CAN DO IT!" They chanted loudly.

"RAHYUN! FIGHTING!" I heard Haechan yelled. I glanced at them, they were cheering at me. Jeno, Haechan, Renjun, Hyebyul and Minji were there. Also Jaemin who is currently looking at me flashing a bright smile that I've fallen for.

"RAHYUN! THALANGHAE!!" He shouted making a heart on his head. The students starts to squealed again to us.

I heard the whistle and serve the ball confidently. They caught it and Jenny tried passing the ball to us.

Then, Mihyun spike it really hard making someone hit in her face. All of us gasped and walked to that girl.

"OMO? ITS HINA!!!" Hana yelled. I pushed the girls and went to Hina who was holding her cheeks.

"Are you ok?" I asked her but she didn't replied.

"Hina?" I shook her body but no response. A lot of students were surrounding us so Hana told them to stay on their seats.

"Hey!? Hina? Gwenchana?" The teacher walked to us asking if she's ok. She didn't respond and I knew she's really hurt because her eyes was close.

"MR. NA JAEMIN?" I heard her called him. I didn't know what they talked about but what I saw is that Jaemin coming to us.

"I'm going to bring her to the clinic.." He put Hina's arm on his shoulders and slowly carrying her bridal style. I was surprised that he did that.

"Owwwww...." I heard them gasped as they watched them going outside the gymnasium.

"Jaemin is carrying her.."