Chapter 10- Future Na Rahyun

Rahyun POV

Once Jaemin saw me, he hurriedly went to me and put his arm on my shoulder. Hina was standing there watching us. Minji cling her arms on Hina dragging her to where we were standing.

"Hina? You want to come with us? We will go to the mall since there is a new store opening!" Minji asked making her smiled weakly.

"No buts! No excuses you will go with us" Hayoung blurted out putting her arm on Hina's shoulders just like what Jaemin did.

"Uhm.. is it ok for you?" Hina asked us and we nodded.

I turn my head to Jaemin as he looked back at me having a smile on his face. Ugh! I'm obsessed with his smile.

"Jagi!? We were going out... can I j-join them?" I asked nervously. I hope that he will agree.

"Uhm.. let me think..." he put his fingers in his chin looking up as if he's thinking. His arm was still on mine.

"PALLI!! JAEMIN-AH!!" Hayoung yelled at him, eyebrows knitted together.

"We were already late oppa! So better hurry!" Hyebyul pouted at him. I gave her a look and she threw me a peace sign with her fingers.

"Ok!!! I let you!" When they heard it, my friends shouted in victory making us two grinned.

"But in one condition..." Jaemin added making them sighed.

"You should not come home late just like what you always did.." He pointed out. The girls nodded standing straight mimicking what soldiers do when their chiefs commanded something.

"Be sure that this girl will go home at 7:00 straight. If not....." he eyed at them.

"What?" I asked him. He flashed me an embarrassed smile as he shook his head.

"Take care of my girl friend because I'm going to marry her someday!" Jaemin and I looked at each other. I tapped his nose as I grinned at his words.

"Rahyun Kaja!!! Stop with that!" Hyebyul said tugging my arms but Jaemin didn't want me to let go.

"Let go~" I whispered at him. Our face is just few inches away and I can feel his breath.

"Kaja! Jaemin! Let go of her! Aish!" She slapped his arm before letting go.

"BYE OPPA!!!" They yelled at him bidding a goodbye. I turned my face for the last time and waved my hand.

"Take care~" he shouted. Then we went to the mall. Hyebyul, Hyebyul and Minji were squealing and getting excited. While Hina and I were walking slowly. Her arm was tangled into mine. She talks about what Jaemin and her was doing earlier.

"He said how much he loves you and bragged about your relationship!" I laughed.

"I'm jealous! I wish I have a boyfriend like him" She pouted and continue to stroll around the mall.

6: 45 pm

I looked at my watch and saw the time. My eyes went wide as I remembered that I should be home at 7 pm. They also realised the time and we went home.