Chapter 29- Cold

Rahyun POV

Rahyun POV

I was waiting at the school gates for Jaemin to show up. I wanted to go home with him despite of the fact that Mark was telling me to stay away from him. I don't care. They say that if you love someone, you will not believe on what the others are saying.

I held my backpack's lace and wait for Jaemin. I sat on the bench still waiting until it's already 6:30. The students were leaving the area and I was the only one here. Why is he taking so long?

I get my phone in my pocket and texted him. Meanwhile, I saw Jeno running towards the school gates. He was surprised seeing me here alone.

"Rahyun? You're still here.. What are you doing here?" He asked as he approached me.

"Uhm.. I'm waiting for someone..." I answered. I don't want him to know that I'm waiting for Jaemin.

"Nugu? It's not Jaemin right? Because he already left a while ago.." My eyes widen, thinking that he didn't wait for me.

"Oh.. is that so..." I nodded slowly. I immediately step forward ready to go home.

"Rahyun? Where are you going? I thought you're waiting for someone.." he exclaimed. I turned my head to look at him giving him a weak smile.

"Yah. Are you going home?" He asked but I was already far from him. I can still hear his voice yelling my name then it is slowly fading away.

I walked slowly wanting to have a time for myself. I didn't bother the noise that I've been hearing. I just need some fresh air.

"Mark is true..maybe he's with Hina again." I mumbled. I noticed that there's a rock on the floor. I get it and roamed my eyes around just to check if someone is with me.

Thankfully, I was the only one here. I stared at the rock as I thought of throwing it somewhere.

I took a deep breath before throwing it away. It cause a loud noise due to the impact. I looked everywhere and saw a lot of rocks. I chuckled softly.

Somehow, I didn't feel anything wrong with Jaemin or me. I really don't know why is he acting like that.

"Jaemin..." I muttered his name. "I miss you so much.. we don't have time for each other.. I miss us.." a tear suddenly escaped from my eye causing me to chuckle again.

"What happened to us?" I wiped my tear. I sighed softly and decided to go home. It's getting late and I'm scared that something might happen if I stay here.

Moments with him starts to flashback in my mind. I remember when he used to tell me how beautiful I am but he stopped saying that to me.