Chapter 6- I'm sorry

I waited for him in the usual place

I waited for him in the usual place. I was walking back and forth looking if he is already there.

After several minutes, I saw him walking, hands on his pocket. His bag was sling on the other side only. He was cool walking like that. I approached him having a smile on my face.

He stopped when I was in front of me having my hands clasped on my back. I looked up to him bitting my lower lip as I think of what should I say.

"Uhm.. I'm waiting for you.. let's walk together" I was shuttering and I cannot even hide my nervousness.

"Mian~ Let's not walk together for this day. I'm tired." He answered monotonously. I was about to say something when I noticed that he was far away from me already.

"YAH!!! JAEMIN!!! JAGI!!!!" I yelled running to him.

"Jaemin, are you mad at me? Please... wait for me" I ran as fast as I could to catch him. Thankfully he stopped again as he turned around to face me.

"Jagi, please.." I held his hand. "I know you're mad but we didn't have a long conversation please.." I pleaded looking in his cold looking eye. He let a groaned.

"Rahyun... I'm tired just like what I've said and I cannot believe that you accused me of cheating on you..." he pushed my hands lightly before leaving me without a goodbye.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled as tears fall in my eyes. I watched how he fade in my sight, breaking down little by little.

"I'm a bad girlfriend" I wiped my tears. I went back and decided to go home by myself. I can't stop crying because of what he said. It really hit me so much.

On my way, I felt a vibration coming from my pocket. I get it and looked at my phone. It was a message from him. I quickly opened it because I missed him already.

Fr: Nana ❤️
Go home safely... don't stay up late.. I love you..

I cried harder when I saw his message to me. I covered my mouth with my hands urging to not cry loudly. It was already 6:00, sky was already dark.

I don't want to go home, I went to the playground near our house. I sat on the swing and let a small chuckle.

"I don't deserve him." I said to myself.

"I'm a bad girlfriend to anyone.." I sobbed. Then, I remember all of the arguments I have with my past boyfriends.

"You're annoying!!!"

"So immature!!!"

"I'm tired of you!!"

"Why are you acting like that!! She's just my friend. She was there when I needed you the most."

I sniffed as memories starts to flashback. My face was already red, my eyes were swollen due to the tears, and my heart was aching.

I let a loud sobbed. No one was here with me so I can do everything I want. I cried harder making me hiccup.

"You can do this..." I said to myself to cheer me up but I ended up crying again.

"I told you to go home already didn't I? It's already late." I stopped crying.

"I'm sorry....." I sniffed as I heard him apologised. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." It was Jaemin. He sat at the other side while looking at me with a sad eyes.

"I love you Rahyun. I'm sorry" he suddenly went to me and hugging me tightly. I was froze in my spot didn't want to hugged back.

"I'm not going to cheat on you.. I promised you that I will only love you" He caressed my back. I felt a liquid dropped in my uniform.

"I can't forgive myself If I fall in love with someone else..." He sobbed. This is the first time I saw him cry.

"I'm afraid to lose you-u" he added. I hugged him back as I buried my face on his chest.

He let me go to wiped his tears before cupping my cheeks.

"Look! I felt bad for making you cry" he chuckled. I slapped his shoulders lightly.

"You look ugly now." I teased him. We intertwined our fingers together looking up to the sky.

The sky was full of stars twinkling in the night. I adore this kind of moment. Watching the stars shining just like the moon.

"You really love the sky huh?" I nodded smiling widely. He didn't let go of my hand.

He cared. He loves me even if he is hurt.

"I'm really happy when I looked up to the sky. I wish I can get the stars and stick it on the ceiling so I can stared at it when I'm going to sleep. But that's impossible" I laughed. He glanced at me shaking his head.

"I can reach the sky for you if that's make you happy.." he said.

I smiled cheekily hearing those words from him. I felt a shiver down my spine when he kissed my hand that was interlaced with his.

"I love you so much. I can't wait to marry you" my heart was beating so fast. I noticed that he was leaning in. I turned around but my eyes widen knowing that his lips was already mine.

I kissed him back as I put my hands on his neck. I can feel that he's smiling from my sudden action.

"I love you too Nana" I cooed. We continue to do star gazing. I want to treasure this moment because I'm 100% sure that we're in love.