Chapter 24- It happened!!

thanks for 1k💕

Hina POV

I was on my way to the restroom when someone pulled me in an empty room. I adjust the grip trying to escape.

That person threw me inside the classroom and my back bumped on the teacher's desk. Then, I saw Jaemin looking at my eyes deeply. I stared at him as I noticed that he was making his way to the board.

"What's your problem Mr. Na?" I asked folding my arms.

"Nothing. I just want to scare my best friend.." I let a groaned while staring at him blankly.

"You're always like that Nana, you always make fun of me." I protested. His mouth formed into a "o" shaped.

"Oh? You finally call me Nana.." He said grinning at her.

"Wae? Rahyun was calling you that too." Jaemin nodded while lowering his head. I gave him a worried look and asked if he's ok and thankfully he is.

"Actually.. uhm.. Hina?" I raised my head looking at the nervous Jaemin in front of me.

"Uhm.. I don't know this feeling but.. I think.. ugh! I don't know..." he pulled his hair in frustration.

"You're crazy Mr. Nana" I chuckled at him as he hold his cheeks as if he's spacing out and wants to recover his memory.

"But Hina.." he started. "Why do I have this feeling?" He asked holding his chest.

"What? What feeling?" I asked him. He seems uncomfortable to say it to me. He was shuttering all the time.

"Jaemin.. Maybe you need a rest." I approached him smiling at him. Jaemin was shocked that I was right in front of me.

"No, I sleep a while ago. When you asked me if I finish my work already. I nodded right but I wasn't. I didn't finish it since I don't understand what it means. You'll do it then, if you don't want Mr. Jae to get mad at you.." a evil laughed escaped from his mouth.

"What? Are you kidding me?" I punched his arm but I ended up hitting the board.

"Hina.. please.. I don't want to fail.." he said with a pleading eyes. His hands come my way on my cheeks caressing it softly.

"Yah! Get your hands away from me!" I pushed his hands away from me glaring at him as if I don't know him.

He looks away looking pissed off. I fold my arms again.

Out of the sudden, he suddenly pushed me to the desk making me fall a bit but fortunately I held it. He looked at my eyes and moving forward to me.

Our eyes were locked to each other. Meanwhile, I felt a soft hand on my cheeks. I realised that he was holding it. I was stuck here and I can't move my feet nor body. I can see that Jaemin was leaning at my face again.

"Jaemin.." I muttered under my breath. He keep on leaning in and suddenly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chu~

I pushed him lightly making his back bumped on the board. My eyes went wide and I covered my mouth with the back of my hand.