Chapter 17- Comfort and sudden ki-

Hina POV

I can't believe they are fighting again. They're always like that, arguing with such a small thing. I'm tired of hearing loud thuds, screaming, and yelling. I hate it.

I can't stand it anymore. I want to escape from reality. They don't have time for me but they always have time for arguing each other.

I went outside the house still in my pyjamas and I ran to the nearest park. I put my hand on the pole and cried silently. I'm afraid that someone will hear me.

I covered my mouth not wanting to make any noise. I shivered as the cold wind just passed my body. I find a place to sit.

I rubbed my hands together to create heat and put it on my face to warm it up. It's useless. I'm still cold.

It's weird because I'm crying and I'm freezing. Unlucky me.

I put my hands on both of my arms rubbing it up and down. I was only on my pjs like what I said, I didn't expect to be cold like this.

Wrong timing, Hina.

Meanwhile, I felt something warm in my shoulders. I looked up and saw Jaemin putting his jacket on mine.

"Why are you here? This late night?" I asked him as he sat beside me.

"I want to have a fresh air and I do it everyday." He replied putting his hands between his thighs.

"You? Why are you here? You supposed to be sleeping." He added. I gave him a weak smile and a tear suddenly escaped my eyes as I remember why I am here.

"Why are you crying? Yah." He said panicking about it.

"No, I'm ok. Don't worry about me." I said wiping my tears.

"You can tell me your problem. I'm your best friend right? I should be the one to comfort you." I was impressed by his words.

"My parents.. they argue.. again... they don't have time for me because all they did is to work and fight. When I was 5, I thought that we will have a happy family but I was wrong. My mother starts to replace my dad even if she is still married. Auntie Jane, our maid, was the only person who took care of me when they're not around. I think they don't love me anymore. They regret that they have a child-d" I cried harder.

"Shhh... uljima~" Out of the blue, Jaemin hugged me. I buried my face on his chest as I cried again.

"I'm tired of seeing them like this. I think I deserve this because of what I did in the past. It is my consequence." I sobbed.

He rubbed my back trying to hushed me. But I can't stop, I want to let it out and I know this is the perfect time since someone is here with me.

"Jaemin-n.. Am I bad?" I looked at him, tears sliding on my cheeks.

"No.. you are a good girl, a best friend to me. Don't say that." Jaemin shook his head multiple times as he said that.

"Thank yor for being with me tonight.." I thanker him and slowly hugged him tight. He was stunned at first but he hugged me back.

This is wrong.

I pushed his body away breaking the hug, I looked at his chest that was soaking with my tears.

"I'm sorry about that.. I can clean that up." I put my fingers on his shirt but the next thing happened make my heart beats rapidly again.

"It's ok." He hold my hand that was pointing on his clothes and I can feel his touch already.

"Hina?" He called making me look at his eyes. Our gaze just met and I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

His grip from my hand tightened as he slowly leaning in to my face. A scene suddenly went into my mind when I remembered the day he caught me from falling.

This is the same. Same feeling, same scene and same person.

I stay in my position and there was a shivering sensation all around my body as I can feel his breath on my face.

I saw that he closed his eyes and continue leaning in. We were really close to each other seriously, does this mean that we will going to kiss now.

There's no distractions, the place is peaceful.

Perfect for couples.

"should I close my eyes too?"

"STOP HIM!!" A voice was heard in my mind.

He was about to kiss me when I pushed him away. He opened his eyes and a disappointing look was seen in his expression.

"This is wrong Jaemin. You have a girlfriend... Rahyun will get mad at me!!! No!!!!! STOP THIS PLEASE!!!" I yelled storming out at the place. I ran as fast as I could until I reached the house.

2nd time he did that thing.

I want to forget it, erase it in my mind so that no one will bothers me. I don't want to happen it again just like in the past. Past is past.

I didn't mean that. I don't love Jaemin because I respect their relationship with my best friend.

I don't love him. Rahyun loves him. He loves Rahyun.

But all of the guy that courted me, I think i like him.

No one should now that I like him. I'll keep it to myself since I'm good at keeping my feelings.

Goal: Forget what happen today.

🍫
NO!!!!!!! HINA LIKES HIM!!! JAEMIN WHY DID YOU THAT AGAIN?!

Stay still guys. A lot of plot twist will happen her so please keep in touch. THERE IS A BIG SURPRISE SOON.

Feel free to vote, comment, and add it to your library. 😘