Chapter 30- Confession again

[Cant wait to see ur reaction to this chapter hehehe]

Hina POV

I was making my way to the room when I noticed Jaemin walking with an angry expression plastered in his face.

Once he saw me his face just lights up so fast. He was smiling at me as if he didn't have any problem. I realised that he was waving at me. I waved back and he walked towards my spot.

"Hi Hina.." He said. I smiled at him and checked his face.

"Yah? What are you doing?" He asked giving me a weird look.

"Are you ok? You look sweaty.." He looked away and scratched his head.

"Here.. let me wipe that out.." I get a towel on my bag and wiped his forehead. "There.." I mumbled when I'm finished.

"Thanks.." I saw him blush. I chuckled softly. I can make him blush like what Rahyun did.

"Where are you heading? Room? Let's go together. I'm going there too.." He said as we walked towards the classroom.

"You look so grumpy a while ago.. what's wrong?" I suddenly asked. He glanced at me before letting a giggle.

"Uhm.. I-I was just pissed off.." He simply answered.

"From what?"

"Nothing.. just don't mind it. It's not important anyways." He laughed and I looked at him as if he's crazy again.

"Are you sure you're ok Jaemin-shi?" I asked once again and he nodded. We finally reached the classroom. He opened the door for me and I thanked him afterwards.

"WOW!!! They're togethere again!!" I heard Haechan yelled making the class looked at us.

"Omo?" They gasped seeing us together. I heard the students giving me some looks that is too uncomfortable.

"Don't tell me she is with him? How about Rahyun? Did they broke up already." I heard the students whispered.

My heart felt uneasy as I heard the name of my bestfriend. I looked at her desk and saw nothing. She's not here, also her friends too. Jiwon, she's not here. Thank god, if she saw us today she will definitely asked me some questions like she always did.

I went to my seat and wait for the other to come. I get the book that I was about to give Rahyun the other day. It was her favorite book.

I need to give it to her as soon as I see her. It was my present for her.

I heard the door slammed making my attention turned to the door and I saw Rahyun covering her face with her hand.

Then, I realised that she was crying. I need to be there for her and asked her what's the problem cauz that what bestfriends do.

I can hear her sobs here. She leaned her shoulders on the table and covered her face. I felt bad for her. I can't stand her in this situation.

I was about to approached her when I was cut by Jiwon's voice. She went to Rahyun's seat and patted her back.

My eyes went to Jaemin who is now looking at her. He has a mad expression but it turns into a sad one. Oh I know, what happened. They fought again.

I felt bad for Rahyun being like this again. They're always arguing and I haven't done anything to make her feel better.

I'm scared that she will be depressed again. She got depressed easily. I can't stand her in that condition. I don't want to happen it again.