Chapter 31- Proof

Jiwon POV

Jiwon POV

I heard someone calling me behind as I walked to the corridor. I turned around seeing Hayoung, Minji and Hyebyul chasing me. I stopped my tracks so that I can asked why they're running.

"JIWON!" Minji called panting hard. All of them were breathing loudly while trying to catch their breath. 

"Why are you guys sweating a lot? It looks like you're in a track and field race." I giggled. Hayoung raised her hand as if she's stopping me.

"Jiwon.. We.. saw... them..." She panted. My forehead creased. Soon, the girls were nodding to what Hayoung said.

"Nugu?" I asked.

"Hina.. and Jaemin..." My eyes widen. I can't believe they saw them. Yes! Mission accomplished.

"I heard... Jaemin...." Hayoung was interrupted when I patted her shoulders. She was trying to speak but she can't breathe properly.

"Chill." I said as she coughed. Then, Hyebyul decided to take her position on telling me what happened earlier.

"JAEMINANDHINAWESAWTHEM. HE SAIDTHATHELOVESHER." Hyebyul said in one breath.

"Yah! Slowly!!" I reminded.

"We saw them and Jaemin confessed to Hina. I know it's unbelievable but he did. He loves her. Hina loves him too!! I think." She panicked. "How about Rahyun? Omg! What if she knew this?"

"Yes. I was thinking of that too. Now, are you willing to help me?" I asked. Thankfully, they nodded in agreement.

"We need to say this to Rahyun that Hina was stealing her boyfriend." She added.

"I can't believe that Hina was a boyfriend stealer.. Now I know.." Hayoung suddenly said shooking her head in disbelief.

"I told you guys." I smirked. They looked at each other having a sadness and disappointment in their faces.

"We're really sorry Jiwon if we didn't believe in you. I thought Hina will not do that." They apologised. I sighed in relief. Thank god, they knew already.

"It's ok guys. I understand." I smiled.

"We should trust Jiwon because she is our friend for about 5 years now, unlike Hina. We just met her last month.." Minji frowned while tbe others are groaning.

"How about Rahyun? How can we convince her that Jaemin is cheating." She asked shaking my shoulders.

"One day she will knew but I told her many times yet she won't believe me. All we need to do is to help Rahyun find it out or tell her everything what her boyfriend is doing. " I suggested.

"Jaemin.. I still can't move on that he didn't love Rahyun anymore. It hurts." Hyebyul fake cried while holding her chest.

"I know, poor Rahyun." Hayoung joined.