Chapter 36- Lets stay like this

Rahyun POV

"Am I ready to go to school?" I mumbled to myself as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"You can do it Rahyun. You're a strong girl right?" I added and balled my fist.

I heard my name called downstairs. I hurriedly get my bag and get down seeing my mom crossing her arms. She gestured me to take my breakfast but I refused. I told her that I'm full, I lied because I needed to.

"I'll get going mom.. bye.." I waved at her and went to school. I held my phone to put my earbuds on. I played several music. I put it on loud volume so that I will not hear my surroundings.

I arrived at school after 25 minutes of walking. Everyone was looking at me in surprise as I walked towards the corridor.

I heard the students whispering some words to each other but who cares. They didn't know how I felt.

I opened our room's door. They were surprised seeing me here too. I walked to my seat with my hand on my pocket, having a cold face plastered.

I put down my bag once I settled. My friends went to me with a sympathy look. I sighed softly and turn of my phone.

"Are you ok Rahyunie?" Minji asked as I removed my earbuds putting it on the corner.

"Yah. Minji. Leave her alone. Our Rahyunie needs space." Hyebyul said.

Jiwon caresses my hair. In the other hand, there's go Jaemin walking with his head facing the ground. His hair was messy but he still looks fine.

"Oh.. there he is..." Hayoung muttered. I was looking at him following where he was then suddenly I startled when he took a glance on me. I prentend that I didn't saw him by looking at my friends trying to start a conversation.

Why does my heart pumps when we always have an eye contact?

"I don't want to see him.." I said to them. Hayoung glared at him.

"Why? Oh. I know.. because he is a cheater.." Hayoung giggled but I ignore her. She shouldn't say that, he is a good guy after all.

"What am I talking about?!" I thought to myself. I buried my hands on my face and take a nap until the class starts.

"Let me sleep. So keep quiet... just wake me up when Mr. Jae is here." I reminded as they nodded. I was about to nap when someone barged into the door causing the students attention.

"Look, who's here...." Hayoung smirked at what Jiwon said. She crossed her arms and looked at her.

"It's Hina, the stealer.." Jiwon answered glancing at her also.

My head turns to the door and saw her walking towards her chair while looking down too. No doubt, They're perfect for each other. Every moves are exactly the same. What a coincidence. No! It's not. It's destiny. Whatever.

I rolled my eyes and continue taking a nap. I looked at the window and wait until I get sleepy. But I can't sleep, Hina and Jaemin bugs me so much. My head always captured their kiss together which I bother the most.

"Argh. I can't sleep." I groaned as I keep changing my position. Meanwhile, the teacher came. I wasn't able to take a nap and it's annoying.

"Good morning class. So today, graduation is near but you should take the last examination. It will be on next Monday." I heard everybody sighed softly.

I'm excited that I'm graduating but also sad at the same time because I'm not able to see them again since I'm going to study somewhere. Unlucky me.