Chapter 27- Doubting

[Jaemin smile is so f*cking precious WTF]

Rahyun POV

I went to school this early morning since I want to spend my rest hours in the library reading some books.

I was making my way to the shelves when I heard a muttered from a familiar persons. It was a guy and a girl.

I continue to eavesdrop their conversation and immediately approached where the voice came from. I roamed my eyes but I can't see someone.

"You like this.. yeah.. I like that too.. do you want some coffee? Wait." That guy said.

I just shrugged the thought of going to them so I don't mind getting involved. I go back to the shelves and picked a book to read.

"Oh! Yeogi.. this is what I'm looking for but I can't reach it.." I sighed seeing the distance between me and the book.

"Ugh! You can do this.." I mumbled jumpinh up and down to get that book. I looked around to see if there has a chair so that it will be easier.

The place was not that crowded around this time, it would be hard for me to seek help from them.

There's no chair. How can I do this?

I'm tall but this is too high to reach. I keep trying my best to get that book because it was my favourite and I've been longing to read it.

I tiptoe and stretch my hand but I ended up groaning again. Jaemin always get books for me when we were here. Too bad, he's not here to do it for me.

I wish you were here

"Aish!!!!" I stretch my hand a little bit more but I notice a hand behind me getting that book too. I pouted as I realised that it was already stolen. I can't read that anymore. ;(

I returned to my position and sighed loudly. But I heard a chuckle from that person. I turned around seeing Jaemin in front of me holding that book.

My face brightens up seeing my favourite person reaching the book to me.

"Oh-h.. thank you-u Nana~" I said as I get the book from his hand. He gave me a smile and I smiled back.

Then, my eyes landed on the coffee that was placed on the other shelves. I looked at Jaemin and he has this weak smile plastered on his face.

I remember the conversation between the person that I heard a while ago. So, it was him.

"Is that yours?" I asked unsure of my thoughts that he was the one that asked the girl for a coffee.

"Uhm.. Y-yes.. I'm hungry, I didn't ate at home.." He nervously answered. I raised my eyesbrows and folded my arms.

"Oh? Really?" I sarcastically said. My eyes roamed around to see who was the girl he's with.

But he kept on blocking my way distracting my sight. He was also scratching his head.

"Yah?! Jaemin! Ga!(Go)" I exclaimed and pushed his body away when I wanted to know the person behind the voice earlier.

"Uhm.. ne?" He shuttered. I gave him a confused look.

"Why are you shuttering?!" I asked making him more nervous. I saw him gulped. I decided to take a move, I turn around and make my way to the other side.