Chapter 28- Mark's sudden confession

Rahyun POV

I was on the middle of the date with Jaemin. He was looking down having his hands on his pockets and I was watching him doing nothing for me. It seems like this date is nonsense.

He asked me for a date yesterday since he noticed that I was ignoring him. I don't want us to argue about that because we knew that we trusted each other. So, I just set the thoughts a side, it is not good for our relationship.

We were just walking and wandering all around the place. He wouldn't mind to ask if I'm hungry or something. He was ignoring me all the time. I'm tired of walking, my toes were aching.

I finally found a bench to sit and I hurriedly went there leaving Jaemin behind. I sat down removing my shoes. I massage my foot looking at my swollen toe fingers.

"Where did you go? I thought you were kidnapped... aish..." A voice suddenly popped up and I'm sure it was my boyfriend.

"Oh.. what happened there?" He asked getting on his knees. He grabbed my foot and he massage it softly. I smiled at the sight of him giving some boyfriend material acts.

"Did you tripped again? Next time, be careful." He said worriedly making me chuckle loudly.

"My boyfriend is so worried.. Aigoo~" I ruffled his hair smiling ear-to-ear. Even if he ignored me a while ago I still have guts on talking to him as if he didn't do anything.

"Of course, I'll blame myself if something happened to you.." He said tapping my nose playfully. I watched him massaging my foot, I wanted to take a picture of him. I get my phone from my pocket and snapped some pictures.

I looked at the picture. He was so cute. I told him if we wanted to go to the rooftop because I really love watching the sky.

We rushed upstairs and my eyes twinkled as I looked at the stars up above. Jaemin smiled at me.

"Yeppuda~" I squealed staring at the stars. I traced it all with my hand. It became my habit to star gaze.

"You really like sky huh?" Jaemin said looking up as well. I let a hummed in agreement.

I think I should asked him about yesterday. I need an explanation so that I can stop doubting him. He will not lie to me and I'll always believe him no matter what.

"Jaemin-ah." I called him softly making him turned to me.

"I... l-love you-u..." I nervously said. I was waiting for him to answer but he just smiled back.

"Just.. tell.. me.. if you don't love me anymore.. I just wanted you to know that I really love you.." I smiled looking back at the sky trying my best not to cry.

"You know Rahyun. I love you too and I promise you right? That I will not leave you... ar-rachi?" I nodded.

"Please don't give up on me.. please.." I pleaded as tears filling in my eyes.

"I'm afraid that you will find someone better than me." I added. Suddenly, a tear just fall in my eye.

I let a chuckled before wiping it out making sure that Jaemin will not see me.

"Why are you saying that-t?" He asked.

"I don't k-know.. because I felt that you don't love me anymore.." I started crying. I couldn't stop this feeling, I need to let it out.