Chapter 22- Argument

Jaemin POV

After I went home, I decided to text my girlfriend just to ensure that she's already home. I took my phone out of my pocket and send her a message.

To: My wife 💕💍

Jagi are you already home? I'm sorry if we cancel our date today. I'll promise to make it up to you.

I plopped on my bed and waited for her reply. Maybe she's busy again. Then, I heard my mother called me downstairs.

"Jaemin? Can you give this to Ms. Park?" My mom commanded handing me a box.

"What is this mom?" I asked her as I shake the box.

"It's a necklace that I borrow from her and I forgot to give it back. Please give it to her and say thank you for me." She smiled, I gave her a frown.

"Eomma? I don't feel like going there. It's far from our place. You can do it." I pouted.

"I'm doing something honey~ please do it for eomma. Thank you." She went to the kitchen and do her job.

I can't refuse this. I opened the door and went to their place to give this. After that I decided to walk around Han River. I passed so many couples and one couple caught my eye.

I squinted my eyes and went closer to look who was it. They were laughing and it seems like the boy was ticking the girl.

The girl's face is familiar and also her laugh that can be heard in my spot.

"Mark! Stop it!" I heard her yelled. She finally turn around and realised that it is Rahyun.

Why are she's with him?

I approached them interrupting their moments together. I held Rahyun's wrist tightly and gave Mark a deadly glare before dragging her to a dark alley.

"Yah! Let go!! It hurts!" She was trying to remove my hands. I held her wrist more tightly so that we will not escape. I need to know why she's with him not me.

Once we get there, I let go of her wrist and fold my arms looking at her. She went down to her feet as she hold her wrist.

I stay silent and watched her there. Meanwhile, I can here a sobs that escaped from her mouth.

"It hurts.. why did you do tha-at..?" She cried still holding her wrist. I can see the violet color on her wrist up from here.

"Why are you with him?" I asked coldly. She continue sobbing ignoring my question.

"ANSWER ME!!!!" I shouted making her flinched. She slowly looked at me with her swollen teary eyes.

This is the first time I shouted at her. We were the type of couples that argue softly not loudly, you know what I mean. We're not aggressive though.

"Why are you not answering Rahyun? Are you cheating on me?!" I asked her again clenching my fist.

"Answer me!" I exclaimed and I saw her stood up.

We faced together and our eyes met. I can see the sadness in her eyes. I felt pity for her, I hurt her wrist.

"No. I'm not c-cheating on y-you.." she finally answered.

"Why you're with him? Tell me" I said.

"We saw each other a while ago and..." She stopped.

"AND?"

"We decided to eat and he was trying to cheer me up..." my mind was boiling in anger.

"LOOK! I should be the one to cheer you up not others." I lowered my voice. She nodded and walked out from the alley.

I followed her along and I noticed that she was not saying anything. She hung her head low and I'm worried that she'll gonna trip over a rock.

"Rahyun?" I called but she didn't even bulged.

"I'm just jealous that you're with Mark not me. Please.. Talk to me." I begged. She stopped from her tracks and looked at me.

"Wow! So you're saying that you should be the one in his place earlier?" She asked giving me some looks. I nodded in response, she let a chuckle.

"Says who cancel the date because he said that they will do their projects even if it will be pass next week." She said mockingly.

"Jaemin. I don't get you. You're weird lately." My head raised as I looked at her.

"No, I'm not. I'm ok! IM JUST BEING A GOOD BOYFRIEND HERE RAHYUN!!! I'm your boyfriend. You shouldn't be hanging out with another guy!!!" I exclaimed raising my voice a little bit.

"ENOUGH JAEMIN!! I'm done with it!!" she gritted her teeth while tears running on to her cheeks.

"WHAT?!?! WHY ARE YOU DONE WITH THI?!?!?!?! IM TRYING TO BE GOOD HE-."

"NO JAEMIN!!! WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS IF YOU, YOURSELF WAS DOING THIS EITHER!!!!!" she yelled back. She was breaking down in front of me right now.

"What do you mea-an?" She put her hands on her head letting a loud groan.

"JAEMIN!!? WHEN I'M OUT, YOU ARE HANGING WITH HINA. DON'T YOU??" She shouted. I stay silent as I knew that it's true. She found it out.

"It's just a bestfr-."

"WHAT? BESTFRIEND DATE?! OH? STOP THIS REASON AGAIN!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING ALL DAY, YOU REJECTED ALL OF MY CALLS, YOU WERE NOT TEXTING ME, AND THE WORST PART IS!! A WHILE AGO!! I WANTED TO HANGOUT WITH YOU BECAUSE I MISS YOU SO FREAKING DAMN MUCH!! SINCE WE DONT HAVE THAT GOOD CONVERSATION WHEN I WAS OUT. BUT!! THE FUCK!!! I CONSIDERED YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT YOURE TIRED" She took a deep breath.

"I WAS WRONG!!! YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH THAT SO CALLED "BESTFRIEND" AND EARLIER!! YOU WERE WITH HER AGAIN!!!! DONT YOU HAVE TIME FOR ME HUH?" I was stunned by her words. I can't move my body.

"JAEMIN!! ANSWER ME!! DONT YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE?" I still can't move.

"NOW TELL ME, IF YOU DID THIS SHIT! CAN I DO THIS AS WELL?! CAUSE ITS FREAKING UNFAIR!" I lowered my head as I listen to her.

"Did something happen between the two of you or should I say are you were hiding something from me-e? That's why you were always together" her voice cracked.

"Rahy.."

"I'm sorry. I'm tired already. I don't want to argue anymore. By-ye.." then she left me here dumbfounded.

I realised that a tear escaped in my eyes also. I can't believe what I'm doing right now.

A while ago, I didn't talk her properly, I didn't even say goodbye to her or even I love you like we used to say.

I'm such a bad boyfriend. I want to make it up again.

I'm sorry Rahyun.

🍋
Rahyun stay strong for him. Omg! I'm afraid that she will also know what happen to Jaemin and Hina in the park where they're about to kiss. Omg!
No!!! I love #Raemin..

Feel free to comment and react to this chapter. I'm looking forward to it since I want to have some inspiration for me to continue this book. Bye.

Love you all.