Chapter 12- No Calls, No Text

Guys, I cannot reply to ur comments HUHUHUH

Rahyun POV

Yey! It is weekends. I woke up at 10:00 since I was exhausted yesterday. My body was aching due to the game we did in the school. I stretched my arms as I yawned.

I went downstairs and eat my breakfast. My dad was reading a newspaper while my mom was sipping her coffee while looking at me.

"Omma Wae?" I asked her. She looks shocked that I noticed her stares. But, she just smiled at me and told me it's nothing.

"Are you dating your boyfriend until now?" My dad blurted our. I stopped from eating as I nodded.

"Jinja? Is that guy serious to you?" I nodded again. He sighed putting the newspaper down.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. Why is my dad asking that question.

"Yeah. We were going to celebrate our first anniversary next Wednesday." I answered making their eyes widen.

"You're together for about 1 year already?" I gave him a weird look.

"Appa? Why are you asking that? I thought you agreed to be with him." I chuckled and continue munching my food.

"Are you really s—." My mom cut his words.

"Honey~ Don't stress her." She comforted. I looked at them blinking my eyes as I don't understand why they are acting like that.

"Wae? Did something happened??" I asked making them shook their heads. 

I looked at the food that I'm eating and finished it. I heard them whispering loudly, they were also glancing at me time by time.

"Omma? Appa? Are you ok?" I asked them with a worried face. They flashed a fake smile at me and I smiled back. Once I finished my food, I put it in the sink but I heard them again.

Looks like they are arguing on something.

When I turned around, I noticed that they pretended to do something.

My mouth turns into a smile and let a chuckle when I saw that my father was reading the newspaper upside down.

Ooppss

I went back at my room and looked for my phone.

Jaemin didn't text me today. I didn't get a "good morning" message, it is odd. He always greet me early in the morning just to feel motivated, like what he said.

But today, he didn't, Even a hi or hello. I didn't receive any messages. I pulled my hair in frustration.

I scrolled at our messages and the last conversation we had was yesterday.

I noticed that he didn't replied to my last text also.

Ok.. goodnight my NaNa, I love you..

He didn't answered back.

I love you too?

Why did I realised it today?

Maybe, he was still sleeping. I decided to call him.

"Pick up the phone.." I muttered while playing the hem of my shirt.

"FINALLY!! YOU ANSWERED!" I said monotonously as I realised he already picked it up.

"Where are you?" I asked when I heard the honk of the cars and people in the background.

"I'm with... Uhm... my friends yeah!" He chuckled.

"Really? Can I talk to Taeyong? Omo? I missed him so much!!" I squealed as I thought that he is with the members.