Chapter 32- Kiss

[Get ready for this chapter folks! Goodluck!]

Hina POV

I can't forget what happened yesterday. Jaemin confessed to me and I'm sure that someone heard our conversation, that's why I'm scared.

I saw a sticky note that was on my locker. I get it and read the paper.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Meet me at the rooftop.
- J
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

From the initial, it's from Jaemin. He wants to meet me there and I know he will tell me about it again and again. It's kinda weird meeting him after that. But I will give him another chance to prove that it's not true.

I went straight to the rooftop and saw him back facing me. I walked silently not wanting to disturb his moment. But he turned around with a smile plastered on his face once he realised that I'm here.

"Hina. You came." I smiled at him. He stepped forward while looking at me.

"About yesterday. Hina.. I meant it.." he looks down at his foot. "I love you and I do."

"How about Rahyun? Jaemin she's your girlfriend." I protested. "You love her right? Please forget me and your feelings for me. Just love her, continue to love her. Please..." I begged as I'm in a verge of tears.

"I don't know why I stopped loving her. Since you came, my feelings change." He sobbed. He was crying.

"Jaemin, this is not right. She's my bestfriend I don't want her to be sad." I said. "I will do this for her.."

"How about my feelings Hina? How about me?" He asked while pointing his chest.

"I became more happy when we met. I knew I love you. That's what my heart is saying Hina." He confessed again. He move forward trying to go near me but I walked backwards.

"Jaemin please stop this.. Rahyun is there for you. She's enough." I stated. A tear suddenly escaped in my eyes.

"Forget me Na Jaemin. Forget what happened. Forget everything." I said as I walked to the door. I took a last glance at him before storming out.

I can't do it again. I shouldn't do the mistakes I did before especially to Hyunnie, Rahyun.

I hope you will forgive me Rahyun. I didn't expect that it will lead to this.

Jaemin POV

After Hina leave me here, I ruffled my hair in confusion. I can't belive I confessed to her without my girlfriend knowing. I'm in a mess right now. I don't know how to build this up.

But, this is the reality. I can't escape it. My feelings are true and I'm not lying.

Maybe, I really love her. Hina was always in my mind always. When I sleep, dream, and think, she's always there smiling to me.

I can't get rid of her. I didn't meant to do this. If Rahyun find this out, it's my fault. I broke her heart and I can't forgive myself what i did to her.

She is so precious to me but people's feelings change. Nothing is permanent.

I loved her. Past tense, it's already done because I love someone else. So, please forgive me if I will do this.

I'm sorry for breaking Rahyun's heart again.

I found myself lying on my bed. Jeno send me home and I'm thankful for that. He's my bestfriend and will be my bestfriend forever. I sighed softly as I saw him leaning on the wall while biting his nail.