Chapter 20- Jealousy

Rahyun POV

We were on our break time and they are eating their meals loudly. Every one was making some noise, talking, and laughing, just a typical day at school.

"Hina? You want to join later?" I asked her who is drinking her juice.

"Uhm? Where?" She asked.

"Jaemin and I suppose to have a mini date but you know I miss you so much. So? You wanna come?" I looked at her waiting for her answer.

"S-sure.." She said making me smile.

"After school ok? Jaemin will come." I said clinging my arms on his, snuggling. He looked at me and gave me smile while the others are looking at us with a disgust look.

"Look at this two. We all know that you miss each other but we're on school." Haechan said.

"Yah! You're just jealous because Hayoung rejected you yesterday" Jeno blurted in making the others laugh.

"What? Hayoung rejected you?" I glanced at Hayoung who is looking away.

"Ne. Haechan confessed his love for her but... I don't want to speak" Jeno back up raising his hands as Haechan gave him a death glare.

"Shut up, you're no fun" He rolled his eyes on him.

I looked up at Jaemin and he was busy eating his food. Once he noticed that I was staring, he looked back giving me a smile.

Ugh. I miss this guy.

We went to our room since our break time is already finish. Hina, Minji, Hyebyul, Hayoung, Jiwon and I walked to our own seat. I stopped when I saw a note that was stick on the desk.

"You're back. I miss you. Your smile, laugh and everything. From unknown. " I have a confused look on my face as I read the note out loud.

"Bwo?" Hayoung said walking to me along with Minji.

"Who gave this?" I asked roaming my eyes around. I showed them the note and they are on my side reading it carefully.

"Omo?! Another admirer." Hyebyul elbowed me.

"Tsh." I scoffed still holding that pink note.

"What will Jaemin's reaction when he saw this" Hyebyul laughed.

"I'm sure. This person is already beaten up." Hayoung said.

Who could it be?

I sat on my seat still looking down at the note. Thoughts starts filling my mind, I want to know who's this person.

Then, I saw Jaemin walking with his friends. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

Our teacher paired us since we will be having a school project to be passed on next Thursday.

I'm pretty sure that he will pick Jaemin for me. He always do that and I'm glad that I work with him every school project.

Every school project, activities and stuffs Jaemin is always be my partner in everything.

They also thought that we developed our feelings together from working with each other which is not true.