Chapter 25- Convince

[Your comments and feedbacks are my inspirations so feel free to react.. huhuhu]

A group of girls were discussing about a certain topic where a girl was telling a serious problem that need to solve as soon as possible for the sake of their friend's feelings.

They were arguing about it if they will believe it or not. They seemed impossible to believe what they're saying yet she tried her best to convince that she was telling the truth.

"I'm not lying, I saw Jaemin caressing Hina's cheeks!! Why don't you believe me?" Jiwon tried to convince her friends to believe but they ended up laughing and calling her crazy.

"Ani. Jiwon, they're friends and Rahyun is totally ok with it." Hayoung reminded chewing her gum.

"Why it always bothers you Jiwon?" Hyebyul asked her.

"Because I see them. Don't trust that girl. She will not bring luck for you guys." She rolled her eyes. They looked at each other urging to laugh again.

"Aish! I'm saying the truth. Why is it so hard for you all to believe me? Do you trust me or not?" She said pointing her fingers on her. Her friends seemed to believe her but they said that it is impossible to happen.

"Ok. I don't know why are you like this Jiwon-ah. Hina just transfer here and I can see that she is kind girl." Hayoung explained making Jiwon scoffed loudly.

"Why are you saying that stuff to Hina? You don't know her. You just transfer her last week right? So, why are acting like you knew here before us?"

"Aish. You don't know my side, Hayoung" Jiwon looked at the other side thinking some way on how to make them believe her.

"What? I'm so confused Jiwon-ah, we don't know why you are like this?" Hayoung looked at her friends as they nodded their heads also.

They weren't joining their conversation since they don't want to get involved and to make it heavy.

"Ugh!! Fine." Jiwon took a deep breath before telling them the truth.

"Hina stole my boyfriend." I said that made their eyebrows raised.

"Jinja? seriously Jiwon?" Hayoung mockingly asked with a blank face.

"Here we go again, I told you it's true!" Jiwon said holding her forehead. She slammed her hands on the table as her friends doesn't believe on her.

"Hina was the one who stole my boyfriend. He broke up with me because of that girl. He fall in love with her." Jiwon explained to clarify.

"So, What's your point? That Hina was trying to steal Jaemin away from Rahyun?" Hayoung fold her arms and asked the girl in front of her.

"Exactly." Minji and Hyebyul couldn't speak and they just have a surprise expression drawn in their faces.

"Wait. Do you really notice something too?" Hyebyul suddenly joined them. They looked at her waiting for her turn to speak about them the changes.

"Jaemin stopped hanging with Rahyun. Han told me that he saw Jaemin and Hina together in the park. Could it be?" The girl put her fingers on her chin as if she's thinking.

"Aish.. don't jump into conclusions.. maybe they are just hanging that day since Rahyun was not around. We all know that they are 'best friends' ." Hayoung said doing a imaginary quotation mark using her fingers.

"But, should we investigate or follow them just to ensure that Jiwon is telling the truth. You know, we need a proof to tell that Jaemin was cheating on our friend." Minji suggested. The others were looking at Jiwon in confusion and they decided to agreed on her.