Chapter 41- I want to be with you

Rahyun POV

"M-Mark.. I l-love you.." I mumbled under my breath. Mark gestured the members to leave the place so that we can talk freely. Once they were out, Mark went to me and hold my hand. I cried silently thinking the fact that I will leave them after this.

"Why are you crying Rahyun?" He asked me with a smile.

"D-Don't you smile like that Mark.." I sobbed. He let a chuckle and his grip tighten.

"Rahyun-n.. how many times I told you that I love you?" He asked roaming his eyes around.

"A-about 10 t-times already?" I wasn't sure about my answer.

"Jinja? R-Rahyun? Do you l-love me?" He nervously asked. I nodded and gave him a smile.

"N-ne.. I love you so much my bestfriend." I put my other hands on his cheeks caressing it softly.

"B-bestfriend?" He asked. I looked at him and his eyes are full of sorrow and pain.

"Yes.. I love as my bestfriend Mark.." I smiled. He hold my hand that was on his cheeks and kissed it.

"R-Rahyun I love you.. even if I say it several times, I will not get tired of saying that.." Mark silently cried that made me cry too. He was so sad.

"M-mark I'm sorry.. if I cause too much pain to you. I rejected you several times but why are you always with me? You supposed to be mad at me for not accepting you." I said.

"Rahyun.. I love you.. even if you cause me pain I will not leave here by your side.. I will protect you till the end." He looked down at my hand. I looked away for me to cry. I don't want him to see me cry again. I'm ugly.

"Mark.. I'm sorry if I will leave you all after this.. we will not go to the place where I want to eat.. we will not go basketball again.." I cried.

"We will not do that again if I'm gone in this world.." I cried again. "I'm sorry because of that.." I sobbed.

"R-Rahyun.." he called.

"Remember when we first hang out? It's when I'm done because of something. Then you spot me looking at the Han river.. you asked me if you can be my bestfriend and I agreed.. Mark let me tell you this.. I didn't regret that I accept you.." I held his hand that was on the side of the bed.

"When you save me.. I was thankful that you are here with me.. When I don't believe you when you tried to convince me that Jaemin is cheating on me.." His eyes suddenly make more tears.

"One of the best thing happened in my life is that having a bestfriend that doesn't leave by my side even if I hurt him so much." I sobbed.

"Mark.. through this day.. i want to be with you.. for the last time.." I cried.

"Ok.. R-Rahyun.. i will..." He kissed my hand and I noticed that he was shaking so bad.

"Mark.. What's your wish for today.. come on I will grant it.." I smiled weakly. He closed his eyes and hold my hand tighter.

"I w-wish..." he sobbed. "i wish this isn't your last day.. I wish you will survive.." my hands loosen on his grip.