Chapter 21- Boy Best friend

Rahyun POV

Jaemin was done preparing his things so I walked to him giving him a smile. He looked at me as he sling his bag on his shoulders.

"Jagi~ Shall we go?" I asked nervously.

"Eodi?" I mouthed an "o" shaped.

"We're going out today with Hina right?" I tried to hide the embarrassment. He was looking at me and I found it uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry Rahyun, Hina and I will start to work on our project" He said.

"So? Tomorrow?" I asked convincing him to go out with me if he has some time.

"Uhm.. It's my cousin's birthday and I need to go there." He showed me a smile.

"Oh. Ok then. Let's walk-."

"Hina? Oh? You're here." I was interrupted when Hina came to the scene. She has this awkward look in her face. She seems surprised when she saw me.

"Let's go." Jaemin said.

"Jaemin?" I suddenly called him making him turned around.

"Nothing.. just go.." Then, they go out without bidding goodbye to me. It was just me or not that he was acting so weird.

It feels like I'm nothing to him. After I go back here, he was different. He is not the Jaemin I used to know.

I grabbed my bag and decided to go home since he is not around. Should I text Han to work our project too?

Nah.

I went to Han river because that's the place we usually go. This is my first time that I went here alone. It has the same feeling but the only problem is he's not here.

I hold the string on my bag and roamed around seeing couples being lovey dovey to each other.

We were like that.

The way they held their hands while walking. The way they fed each other as they sit on the bench, and the way they're in each other's arms.

Jaemin and I used to do that.

I went to side where the river was and leaned my arms on the railing. I can feel their stares at me. But I shrugged it and I don't care.

This place is not only for couples. It also be a stress relieving place too.

"Jaemin do you still love me? Because from what I see, he is not inlove with me anymore"

I thought to myself as I flashbacks to what we had together.

I don't want to end this relationship. I love him so much and we made a promise together.

I looked at the stars and starts making a wish.

"I wish for an everlasting relationship" I closed my eyes clasping my hands together.

Meanwhile, I noticed that someone is beside me leaning on the railings like what I'm doing.

"You're alone?" That person said. It was very familiar. I looked at my left and saw Mark looking at the river his hands were on his pockets.

"Why you're here?" I asked him

"Why you're here?" I asked him. He let a chuckled before answering to my question.

"I supposed to ask you that too." He smiled.

"I'm just going around.." I answered.

"Jinja? Where's Jaemin?" I couldn't answer his question so I stayed silent.

"Mark? Am I not enough for him?" He glanced at me and slowly turned back.

"No you're not, Maybe he's not in the mod today.." I sighed softly.

"Hey? Rahyun? Do you want something to eat? My treat." He suggested with a smile. I accept it and we went to the ice cream parlor to buy some ice cream.

"Cookies and cream please.." I said.

"Alright~" he told the workers. He ordered Strawberrt Flavored ice cream. We decided to roamed around the area while eating our food.

Mark and I aren't friends and we don't talk that much. But, this is the first time I'm with him though so I felt a little bit shy towards him.

He is a great guy after all. I'm 1 year older than him so do I need to call him "oppa". I'm not that type of girl who call every older guy like that.

"You're spacing out again." He suddenly break the silence.

"Uhm.. ani.." I shook my head.

"I know we're not friends at school but I wanted to be friends with you." He said.

"Since you're alone, I'll be your best friend for today.. is that alright?" I nodded and he smiled.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

What?

I was surprised

I stopped from my track and look at him with a question look.

"No. What I mean is. Can you be my girl best friend.. I'm sorry.." He fake chuckled while putting his hands on his nape.

"Sure. You can. Let's be friends." He reached out his hand and I gladly accept it. we shake our heads and he didn't let it go. His grip was too strong. I can't escape my hands. I stared at it.

"Oh! Mian~" then he loosen my hand.

"Rahyun-ah smile~" I heard a shutter sound and I immediately smile. He looked at his phone to look at the picture we took.

"Look. You're not even smiling.." he pouted while showing me the picture.

"I don't feel smiling today" I stated that made him frowned.

"Rahyun? Don't be like that. Smile~" he tried to cheer me up but he can't since I'm too hard to convince.

We continue walking as we finished our ice creams. In the middle of our walk, Mark suddenly tripped over a rock and I held his hands tightly.

He put his hand on his chest as if he's shocked.

"Mark? Are you ok?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded his head.

"AISH!!" He kicked the rock. "This rock was about to ruin my day! Aish!!!" He yelled as he kicked it until it's out on his way.

"Phew that was close~" he chuckled. He was about to step when he tripped again. Thankfully he didn't fall or else he will have a scratch on his face.

"AISH! I DID IT AGAIN!" He mentally slapped his face.

I grinned at his actions. He looks like a child. Omy.

"Wait.. you grinned at me!!! YES!!" He threw a fist on the air. I playfully punched his arms because he was too loud, people might see us.

"Yah! Keep quiet!" I laughed at him.

"Look. You laughed at me too. Now, you look so pretty." He complimented making forehead creased.

"What? Are you serious?!" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah. That's why Jaemin fall in love with you right. Ayeee!" He starts tickling my sides.

"YAH!! HAJIMA!!" I laughed. He continue tickling me as I laughed contagiously. I moved backwards and hold his arm.

"MARK!! HAHHAHA!! OMG!! STOP IT!!!" I continue yelling at him while trying to stop him.

"YAH!! MARK!! I SAID ST-." I was cut when I felt a hand on my wrist dragging me away from him.

🌻
Hey guys!!! Woahhhh!!!! Mark is here!!! HAHAHHA MARK IN YOUR AREA. His character will be a long ass ride here so!!! He's part of the main characters hehehe.. hope you like it!!!

Love you.