Chapter 18- Someone

Hina POV

I put my bag on my desk and I heard Jaemin walking to me. I quickly settled in my seat as he get a chair beside him so that he can sit too.

"Hina~" he cooed leaning his face on his hands.

"What?" I rolled my eyes trying to be mad at him because of what happen last night.

"Wae? You look so mad hina~" he said sweetly making me glare at him.

"Go away Na Jaemin.. it's morning don't ruin my beautiful day!" I warned him.

"not as beautiful as you." He chuckled.

"YAH!! GA!!! Leave me alone!" I said pushing my desk a littlez.

"Hey! I'm just kidding. Tsk!" He raised his hands while a having a shock expression.

I stay silent because I don't want to have a conversation with him since I'm so freaking shy!

"Yah? Why are you not talking? Is there any problem?" He asked.

I shook my head and telling him that I was alright (lie), I sighed softly when our scene just flashback on my mind again.

He was about to say something when our teacher barged in the room making the others went to their seats.

He was leaning on the desk smiling ear to ear. He fake cough beforr starting to speak.

"Ok class, Good news. We have two new students." He cheerful said but the I didn't expect the reaction of the students. I thought they will be excited and glad that they will see another person every day.

I saw the students came in the room with a smile plaster in their face. I can't see the other girl's face since her hair is covering it.

They looks like they're ready unlike me back then when I enter this room, I was really nervous and shy at the same time.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyejin-imnida. Nice to meet you all." That girl with pretty smile said. She's so cute.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ you already know me right? Should I introduce myself?" She laughed. I knew that voice.

It was familiar like I heard it before.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jiwon-imnida. It's been a while, I'm back. Please take care of me" She introduced earning a lot of claps and cheers from the students.

"Woah! Jiwon~ you're beauty didn't fade. Daebak.." Woohyun ,our classmate said.

"Jiwon-n..." I gulped as I whispered her name. I tried my best to not make eye contact with her because I don't want her to know that I'm with the same class as her again.

I hide my face with my palms looking outside.

She's back? So, she study here before?

I'm scared of meeting her again despite of all of the problems that happened between the two of us in the past.

"Oh? Hina? Hina, is that you?" I suddenly heard someone spoke stopping in front of my desk.

I tried to hide my face a little more but she quickly put my hands away. She gasped when she saw me and I fake smile.

"It's a coincidence. We meet again. Great." She smirked looking up and down to my body. After that, she sat at the back with Hyejin.