Chapter 31: Working on Something New

The next day, Stark was testing a sample of Hydra's secret weapon that Steve and Y/N retrieved.

"Initial signature is unusual. Alpha beta remain neutral. No doubt the Rogers picked up on that. Seems harmless enough. Hard to see what all the fuss is about," he smirked.

He removed a tiny piece and he and his assistants were sent flying across the room.

Stark struggled to get up then told his assistant, "Write that down."

Meanwhile, Y/N was working on a possible uniform she could fight in along with a shield.

(A/N The original outline of the drawing came from this link: http://robertatkinsart.blogspot.com/2014/07/character-turnarounds-and-figure.html?m=1. But I came up with the outfit and hairstyle (if your hair is short, imagine it with short hair. Plus, add the helmet. Sorry if my drawing looks bad.)

(A/N Your actual outfit

(A/N Your actual outfit.)

She kept going until she felt someone cover her eyes

"What are you working on?" Bucky whispered in her ear.

She smiled as he uncovered her eyes and she faced him.

"Just a possible uniform for kicking ass in," Y/N answered.

"It looks good. Even though you still beat the hell out of Hydra agents in what you wore last time," he pointed out.

"Yeah, but I really want to let Hydra know that they can't push us around and not expect us to take them on," she explained.

"I get it, but you already proved it to me. So you can prove it to everyone else," Bucky said.

Y/N smiled and hugged him. He returned it with a smile.

"Thanks, Bucky," Y/N said.

"You're welcome, Y/N," Bucky responded, they parted, and he told her, "Now if you want to go with that uniform you drew, go for it because I think you could definitely kick ass in it."

She giggled and lightly punched his arm, saying, "Is it really that or do you think I will look sexy in it?"

"Both," Bucky smirked.

They both laughed at that.

"Oh, I gotta go. Stark needs to see me about new equipment," Y/N remembered.

"Okay. I'll see you in a little bit," Bucky said.

Y/N smiled and nodded at him then left with the picture in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I am such a hopeless romantic. Anyone else agree with me? Lol!