Seventh and Eighth Dare!

Amari: Alrighty since we've two dares from the same person I'll do them both here at the same time.

Makoto: Two dares?

Amari: Yup! These dares are from LittleWaterRose 'I dare Hiyoko to say something nice to everyone and I dare Tenko to be nice to the boys for 3 chapters.'

Hiyoko and Tenko: WHAT!?

Hiyoko: I can't say something nice to everyone! I don't know everyone here!

Tenko: I can't be nice to to degenerate males! They'll start coming up with perverted fantasies about me!

Amari: Hiyoko do it and Tenko the only boy that'll do that is Teruteru, you can beat him up after this dare and three chapters will pass by really fast.

Tenko: Fine.

Hiyoko: Alright fine. Makoto you're pretty okay for an average person.

Makoto: Thanks.

Hiyoko: Kyoko you're a great detective. Toko your books are good. Byakuya uh you have great business skills I guess. Hina you're an awesome swimmer. Hiro you're right with some of your fortunes. Sayaka you're a great pop sensation. Leon your fantastic at baseball. Chihiro you're programs are cool. Mondo your really tough. Taka you're good at enforcing the rules. Hifumi your fanfic is not trashy. Celeste you're a good gambler. Sakura you're a great fighter. Mukuro you're great with weapons. Uh where's Junko.

Amari: Oh right I still haven't resurrected her yet, just skip her.

Hiyoko: Okay! Hajime you're pretty reliable. Akane you're really strong. Kazuichi you're a good mechanic. Sonia you are the ultimate princess for a reason. Fuyuhiko you've become nicer. Ham hands your a great leader. Teruteru your cooking was good. Mahiru you're the best person that I have met! Peko you're a great swords women. Ibuki you're guitar playing is great. Nekumaru you know how to get everyone's attention. Gundam you're good with animals. Nagito some of you're speeches are inspiration. Chiaki you're a great gamer.

Amari: You forgot someone from that group.

Hiyoko: Do I have to say something nice to her!?

Amari: Yes the dare said everyone.

Hiyoko: Fine, Mikan I guess you're a good nurse.

Amari: Good girl.

Hiyoko: *mumbles something incoherent* Shuichi you're not so weak after all. Maki I guess you're not so cold hearted. Himiko you're a good mage. Rantaro you're pretty good at staying calm. Kaede you're good at playing piano. Ryoma you're a great tennis player. Kirumi you're am amazing maid. Angie you're a great artist. Tenko you're Neo Akido is pretty cool. Korekiyo, you have a lot of knowledge when it comes to human folklore. Miu some of your inventions are cool. Gonta you're doing a good job at becoming a gentleman. Kokichi, do I really have to say something nice to him!

Amari: Yes you do.

Hiyoko: Fine. Some of your pranks are entertaining. Kaito you're super optimistic. Tsumugi your cosplays are accurate. Keebo you're pretty cool for a robot. Amari you're pretty nice for doing that pool party and celebrating my birthday. There I did it! I said something nice to everyone!

Amari: Good job. Alrightly that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!