Ninety-Fourth Dare!

In Amari's Office

Amari: Mondo you have a dare!

Binx: This dare is from Soul from Soulin89 and the dare is 'Mondo, take Ishimaru out on a date'

Mondo: *blushing* WHAT!?

Amari: That's the dare and he's serious, honestly I don't blame him you two seriously need to go on a date.

Mondo: Why are you so invested in my love life?

Amari: Because I can.

Binx: Its because she doesn't have a love life.

Amari: Hahaha fuck off Binx you don't have much room to talk. Anyway it's not just me it's also the requesters too. By the way I solemnly swear that I won't follow you two. *raises right hand*

Mondo: ............. Fine.

Amari: Goodie! Tell me how the date goes!

Mondo: *leaves and goes to find Taka*

Amari: Binx can you get Takemichi and Daiya for me?

Binx: Not after you told me to fuck off.

Amari: You brought up my nonexistent love life so we're even. Can you please get them?

Binx: Fine. *leaves*

Amari: *types on her computer* Wow Mondo that was blunt.

Daiya and Takemichi: *walks in*

Amari: *looks at them* Hey guys! Soul wanted you two to have some bonding time and stalk Taka and Mondo when they're on their date.

Takemichi: Taka and Mondo are on a date?

Daiya: Finally.

Amari: *pulls out the illusion dust*

Takemichi: Oh no not that crap again!

Amari: Would you rather me dump cold liquid on you?

Takemichi: Yes!

Amari: If you say so. *pulls out the vial with the liquid and walks over to Takemichi then pours the liquid on him*

Takemichi: Fuck that's cold! *his appearance changes*

Amari: I told you it was cold. Daiya dust or liquid?

Daiya: Dust.

Amari: Good choice. *pours some of the dust in her hand before blowing it at him*

Daiya: *coughs as his appearance changes*

Amari: Alright have have stalking you two!

Daiya and Takemichi: *leaves*

Amari: *leaves her office locking the door before going to the kitchen*

Kokichi: Hey Amari!

Amari: Hey Kokichi. *gets a taro boba out of the fridge*

Kokichi: So I saw Taka and Mondo go outside, are you going to follow them?

Amari: No, I told Mondo I wouldn't follow him.

Kokichi: Woah, Amari, your not going to spy on them!?

Amari: Of course I'm going to spy on them, just going to use the bird cam.

Kokichi: Ooh, I forgot you had that.

Amari: I set it up before I left my office. *sits down on the bar stool by the kitchen island and pulls out her phone*

The Bird Camera

Daiya: I can't believe that Mondo took Taka on his bike.

Takemichi: I can, he asked me for dating advice.

Daiya: He did?

Takemichi: *nods*

Daiya: Look.

Mondo: *stops the bike* How was the ride?

Kiyotaka: That was certainly was more exciting than I expected it to be. I'm glad you had an extra helmet.

Mondo: I know that you wouldn't get on unless I had helmets for both of us.

Kiyotaka: Safety is very important to me!

Mondo: I know. *parks the bike and gets off taking his helmet off*

Kiyotaka: *get off his bike and took off his helmet* I'm surprised that you even let me on your bike, you nearly killed Kokichi for touching your bike!

Mondo: He also said that it was just a bike. Want to walk around a bit before going back?

Kiyotaka: Sure.

Back at Amari and Kokichi

Amari: So THAT'S what you did to piss Mondo off so much during that dare! I knew you did something else besides saying something!

Kokichi: I didn't think he would get that mad.

Amari: Kokichi, Mondo is the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader, the one thing he cares about just as much as his gang is his bike. You don't mess with that! *sighs* I don't know what I'm going to do with you sometimes....

Kokichi: Come on Amari you know you love me~

Amari: You keep telling yourself that. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!