Fortieth Dare!

Amari: *tossing something that's shaped into a ball up and catching it before repeating it* Alright everyone we have a dare but first. *snaps fingers*

Junko: FINALLY I'M NO LOMGER A HOPE OBSESSED FREAK!

Nagito: I CAN FINALLY SPREAD HOPE AGAIN!

Kokichi: What's the ball Amari?

Amari: You'll see, anyway this dare is from LittleWaterRose and the dare is 'I dare everyone to switch talents with one another for 5 chapters.'

Hajime: What about me?

Amari: Someone is just going to be talentless while you have their talent.

Shuichi: Will it be the same situation with you?

Amari: ................... No.

Nagito: You have a talent Amari!? What is it we can use it to spread hope!

Junko: No! We can use it to spread despair!

Amari: Guys I'd rather not take about my talent right now. Let's get on with the dare! *throws the ball in the middle of the group and once it lands a green smoke comes out*

Everyone: *coughing*

Once the Smoke Clears

Hajime(Ulitmate Chef): What was that Amari!?

Amari(Ultimate Gamer): Oh, that was a little something I put together. I've worked on it all day.

Miu(Ultimate Detective): You couldn't have snapped your fuckin fingers!?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): I could've but I didn't want to.

Maki(Ultimate Gymnast): Do you have any idea who swapped with who?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Of course I do, I used my wheel for all the swaps so it's all random.

Peko(Ultimate Writing Prodigy): But you still know who has what talent.

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Yup, so if you're confused on what your talent is meet me in my office later and I'll tell you what it is.

Tenko(Ultimate Clairvoyant): I'm wondering who has my talent!?

Yasuhiro(Ultimate Aikido Master): I think I might have it man.

Tenko(Ult. Clairvoyant): A DEGENERATE MALE HAS MY TALENT!?

Nagito(Ultimate Astronaut): I have Kaito's talent, NOW I CAN SPREAD HOPE THROUGHOUT THE GALAXY!

Kaito(Ultimate Lucky Student): Hey! Being an astronaut takes a lot of hard work!

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!

After In Amari's Office

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Glad I got that cleared up for you.

Kaede(Ultimate Princess): Thank you so much Amari.

Amari(Ult. Gamer): No problem.

Kaede(Ult. Princess): *smiles before standing up and leaving*

Amari(Ult. Gamer): One more to go, good thing I asked Kirumi to clean my office before the dare started. *looks at the door as the last person walks in* Ah so you have my talent.

???: Yeah I do, mind explaining what it is?

Amari: I usually don't like talking about it since it tends to rub people the wrong way. Anyway my talent is the Ultimate Experimenter.

???: Wait have you actually done experiments on people!?

Amari: No I've never experimented on anything living!? Now you see why I never wanted to tell anyone!?

???: Oh, then what experiments do you do?

Amari: Scientific ones mostly, how else do you think I've pulled off the mechanisms of my pranks. I experiment with things and see how they'll go before adjusting them to fit other scenarios that might happen.

???: That makes sense now.

Amari: Anyway can you please keep it a secret for now, I'm not ready for everyone to know quite yet.

???: And yet you trust me?

Amari: I kind of have no choice do I?

???: .............. Fine, I'll keep your secret for now.

Amari: Thank you.