Eighty-Fourth Dare!

Amari: Alright Mahiru, Hajime, Kyoko, and Makoto you four have a dare!

Binx: This dare is from AkioKohaku and the dare is 'I dare Mahiru and Hajime to make out for ten straight minutes with lots of tongue while cuddling and straddling each other Makoto and Kyoko must do the same.'

Hajime, Mahiru, and Makoto: WHAT!?

Amari: Don't worry, just don't touch each other's ears and tails and you'll be fine.

Hajime: What happens if we do?

Amari: Let's just say that neko ears and tails are sensitive. *pulls out a stopwatch* So get started and don't touch each other's ears and tails.

After the Make out Session

Amari: *stops the stopwatch* Times up!

Mahiru and Hajime: *pulls away from each other*

Amari: *looks at Kyoko and Makoto* Guys you two can stop now.

Kyoko and Makoto: *still making out*

Amari: *snaps fingers making cymbals appears* Cover your ears.

Hajime, Mahiru, and Binx: *covers their ears*

Amari: *has ear muffs appears on her ears and crashes the cymbals together*

Kyoko and Makoto: *pulls away startled a d blushing*

Amari: *makes the cymbals and earmuffs disappear* Sorry about that guys but I couldn't catch your attention to tell you times up.

Makoto: *still blushing* O-Oh....

Amari: Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!