Fifteenth Dare!

Amari: Yo Byakuya you got a dare!

Byakuya: What is it.

Amari: This dare is from Snow_Fox789 and the dare is 'I dare Byakuya to hug Toko.'

Toko: M-My white knight is going to give me a hug!? I must be dreaming!

Byakuya: No! I refuse to hug someone as repulsive as her!

Amari: You have to it's a dare.

Byakuya: Absolutely not!

Amari: *sighs* Byakuya come with me for a second. *walks into an office*

Byakuya: *walks into the office* This is your office I presume?

Amari: Yup. *shuts the door and locks it*

Byakuya: Its a complete mess in here! *looking at the papers and food wrappers, mostly lollipop wrappers, scattered*

Amari: Yeah yeah I know. Anyway I'm going to cut straight to the point, do the dare or I show everyone here and post this all over the internet. *holds up her phone to show him the picture* (If you want to know what I'm talking about go to Soulin89 danganronpa truth or dare book and see the chapter labeled party)

Byakuya: *eyes widened* That's NOT an authentic photo!

Amari: Its authentic alright, now are you going to do the dare?

Byakuya: ................ Fine.

Amari: Goodie. *smiles and puts her phone away* Now that we're on the same page let's go. *unlocks her office door before walking out*

Byakuya: *walks out and walks to Toko hugging her for a second before pulling*

Toko: *passes out from happiness*

Jill: *jumps up* HOW'S IT GOING LOSERS!

Amari: *closed her office door before walking to the others*

Kokichi: *whispers to Amari* Did you use the-

Amari: *whispers* Yup, his expression was priceless. *start talking normally* Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!