Twenty-Third Dare!

Amari: Another day another dare.

Mondo: It's not another dare for me is it!?

Amari: Don't worry this one is different. This dare is from LittleWaterRose and the dare is 'I dare some ships to play 7 minutes in heaven.'

Miu: Wait so all of us won't play! What the hell!?

Amari: I had prepared for in case someone gave is a 7 minutes in heaven dare but those preparations won't be needed.

Hajime: What did you prepare?

Amari: This. *snaps fingers making a giant wheel appear* This has everyone's names on it.

Kokichi: Even yours Amari?

Amari: Yes even mine, man I was soooooooooooo looking forward to using it too. *sighs* Oh well. *snaps fingers making the wheel disappear* Instead I'll be using this. *picks up a hat with ship names in it* All of the ships are in here so I'll either do between five to eight.

Kokichi: Ooh can I pull out the slips of paper?

Amari: Sure, I know you won't mess this up. *holds the hat out to him*

Kokichi: You're still mad about that, I thought you would forgive me by now. *reaches in the hat and pulls a slip of paper*

Amari: *grabs the slip and opened it* Makoto and Kyoko you're up first!

Makoto: *walks into the closet blushing*

Kyoko: *walks into the closet keeping a calm expression and closed the door*

Amari: *presses a button that started a timer*

7 Minutes Later

Amari: *hands the hat to Kokichi before opening the door*

Makoto and Kyoko: *kissing each other*

Amari: *takes a picture on her phone before putting it away* Times up!

Makoto and Kyoko: *pulling away blushing before walking out if the closet*

Amari: *walks back to Kokichi* Alright time to see who's next.

Kokichi: *pulls another slip out of the hat and opens it* Next up is-

Amari: *looks at the slip* Taka and Mondo!

Kokichi: Hey! You interrupted me!

Amari: *shrugs*

Taka and Mondo: WHAT!?

Amari: That's what the slip said so go in the closet.

Taka and Mondo: *reluctantly walks in the closet closing the door*

Amari: *starts the timer*

7 Minutes Later

Amari: *has her phone out and opens the door quickly taking a photo before putting it away* Times up!

Taka and Mondo: *quickly pull away from the kiss before quickly walking out*

Amari: *walks back to Kokichi* Next up is.

Kokichi: *pulls a slip out of the hat and opens it smirking* Teruteru and Amari!

Amari: *gives him a small glare before snatching the slip* Liar, who's actually next are Chiaki and Hajime.

Teruteru: *upset*

Chiaki and Hajime: *walk in the closet while Chiaki is yawning and closed the door*

Amari: *starts the timer*

7 Minutes Later

Amari: *walks to the closet opening it and getting another photo on her phone then puts it away* Aw that's so cute.

Chiaki: *is asleep and her head is on Hajime's lap*

Hajime: *blushing*

Amari: Anyway times up.

Hajime: *picks up Chiaki and walks out of the closet*

Amari: *walks back to Kokichi* Alright pull out the next slip no lying this time.

Kokichi: Aww, okay........ *pulls out the next slip and unfolds it* Next up is Shuichi and Kaede!

Shuichi: *a blushing mess as he goes in the closet*

Kaede: *walks in the closet blushing a little and closed the door*

Amari: *starts the timer*

7 Minutes Later

Amari: *opens the door yet again taking a picture* Time up!

Shuichi: *quickly pulls away and blushes even more than when he went in*

Kaede: *blushing as she walks out with Shuichi*

Amari: *walks back to Kokichi* Alright this will be the last one we do.

Kokichi: Got it! *pulls out the slip* The cold blooded assassin Maki and the idiot astronaut Kaito are next!

Kaito: I'm not an idiot!

Maki: He's lying isn't he?

Amari: *looks at the slip* Surprisingly he's telling the truth.

Maki: I refuse to do it.

Kaito: Come on Maki Roll we can just talk while we're in there.

Maki: ............ Fine. *walks in the closet with Kaito closing the door*

Amari: *starts the timer*

7 Minutes Later

Amari: *opens the closet door and blinks before quickly pulling out her phone taking a picture* Times up!

Maki: *quickly pulls away from the hug she was in with Kaito blushing and walks out of the closet*

Amari: I wasn't expecting to see that. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!