Twenty-Second Dare!

Amari: Alright before we start Mikan someone got you this. This is from LittleWaterRose *hands her a first aid kit and a cute and a bit modest nurse uniform* Also Soul from Soulin89 and Lazed1421 wished you happy birthday.

Mikan: Th-Thank you. *smile*

Teruteru: Hey Mikan, why do-

Amari: *snaps her fingers*

Teruteru: *tape appears over his mouth*

Amari: Sorry not sorry but I'm keeping your mouth shut for this dare because I don't need you saying anything perverted.

Teruteru: Mmm! *trying to get the tape off*

Amari: The tape is not going to come off until this is over. Now Mondo come to my office. *walks into her office*

Mondo: *follows her into her office* What's the fucking dare this time?

Amari: Wow, straight to the point. This dare is from Saiko from Soulin89 and the dare is 'Get Mondo in a sexy but not a sexual outfit for everyone to see.' There's more to the dare but that'll come in later.

Mondo: Hell no!

Amari: Your going to do the dare whether you like it or not.

Mondo: I'm still not doing it!

Amari: Then you leave me no choice. *snaps her fingers*

Mondo: *in a black strapless dress, black heals, and wearing a gold bracelet* WHAT THE HELL!? TAKE THIS OFF OF ME!

Amari: Sorry can't until the dare is over now go. *shoves Mondo out of her office* Wow it's really easy to push her when she's wearing heels. Now where's my Polaroid..... *opens her desk pulling it out* So I might as well explain the rest of the dare. The rest of Saiko's dare is 'Amari, take a picture and get Yasuhiro to show it to the Crazy Diamonds.' I already told Hiro what he had to do, I had to tell him that I would pay him to get him to do it. *teleports out of her office*

Meanwhile

Mondo: *falls after getting shoved out* These shoes are a pain in the ass. *stands up trying to keep her balance*

Kiyotaka: M-Mondo? *is blushing a deep shade of red*

Daiya: Mondo, why are you wearing that?

Mondo: *grumbles* Dare.

Chihiro: You look great in that Mondo.

Mondo: *blushing*

Kiyondo: He's right you look great in it!

Kiyotaka: Y-You look amazing in that. *still blushing*

Mondo: *blushes even more*

Amari: *appears* Say cheese! *takes the picture with the Polaroid*

Mondo: What the hell Amari! *blushing*

Amari: *gets the picture and waves it* Its part of the dare. *stops waving it and looks at it smiling* That looks great, here you go Hiro. *hands the picture to him*

Hiro: I-I still don't want to do this.

Amari: You'll do it if you want me to pay you.

Hiro: *quickly walks away with the picture*

Mondo: Amari what's going on!?

Amari: That's also part of the dare, Hiro has to show the Crazy Diamonds the picture.

Mondo: What!? *blushing*

Amari: Yup, now if you excuse me I have to make sure Hiro doesn't get killed. *disappears*

A Little Bit Later

Amari and Hiro: *come back*

Mondo: So what did they say?

Hiro: They thought you looked really good man, even though they didn't believe me at first when I said it was you.

Mondo: *blushing intensely*

Amari: Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!