Hundred and Second Dare!

In Amari's Office

Amari: Alrighty Taka you have a dare!

Binx: This dare is from S.Shift Ishimaru from Soulin89 and the dare is 'Other me, pin Mondo to a wall or a floor and kiss him! Top him!'

Amari: Is this week 'make Mondo blush' week or something?

Kiyotaka: That dare is not appropriate for a school environment!

Amari: Taka, you have to do it. Unless you rather me change your personality for this.

Kiyotaka: ............. Fine. *leaves the room*

Amari: *gets her video camera* Binx could you get Takemichi, Kiyondo, Daiya, and Takaaki?

Binx: *nods*

Amari: Thanks! *runs out of the room following Taka before finding a hiding spot and sets up the camera*

Kiyotaka: *nervous as he pins Mondo to a wall and kisses him*

Mondo: *blushing a deep shade of red*

Amari: *finishes recording and runs back to her office walking inside* Hey guys!

Takemichi: Binx said that you needed to show us something.

Amari: Yes I do! *sits at her desk and hooks up her camera to her computer*

After They Watch It

Takemichi: I've never seen him blush that much.

Kiyondo: Taka finally took charge!

Daiya: I never expected that from him.

Takaaki: I can't believe my son did that! I'm going to have a talk with him!

Amari: Takaaki, before you flip out on your son I have to tell you that that was a dare and that he had to do it.

Takaaki: He didn't have to do it!

Amari: No he had to because even if I try to refuse ANY dare it'll go through.

Takemichi and Daiya: Its true........

Takaaki: ............ Fine I'll be easy on him just because it was a dare.

Amari: *sighs in relief* Good. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!