Fifty-Second Dare!

Amari: Alright guys we have a dare!

Kazuichi: Please tell me it's something happy?

Amari: It is and funny too but first. *goes to Daiya* Daiya, Soul from Soulin89 says 'Daiya plz calm down and go hug Mondo you and him need it.'

Daiya: Fine. *stops punching the punching bag and walks over to Mondo hugging him*

Amari: Alrighty this dare is also from Soul and the dare is 'To lighten up the mood, react to 'Welcome to Roast Town!' *pulls it up*

After Reading It

Amari: *laughing her ass off while clutching her stomach and has tears in her eyes*

Makoto: We really needed a good laugh.

Yasuhiro: I know right man, to bad no one here is the Ultimate Comedian.

Kiyondo: That was great!

Kiyotaka: After all of those heavy topics we needed it.

Kokichi: Amari why did you have to be so mean!?

Amari: I couldn't help it! I saw a chance and I took it. Plus I thought you were the Ultimate Supreme Leader not the Ultimate Crybaby.

Kokichi: WAAHHH THAT'S SO MEAN AMARI!

Amari: *laughs and wipes the tears from her eyes* I couldn't help it! Plus when the last time I've actually had a good laugh?

Kyoko: Since the prank war dare.

Amari: See, it's been a while.

Kokichi: Fine I'll forgive you this time but not next time.

Amari: Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!