Amari's Revenge and Forty-Eighth Ask!

Amari: Thanks Shin! Now I can that 'chat' with S.s Byakuya. *drags S.s Byakuya to a separate room*

Binx: While Amari is beating up S.s Byakuya I'll do the ask. This ask is from S.s Naegi from Soulin89 and he asks 'How's other me dealing with those yanderes?' Not well, he keeps trying to hide from them but they always find him.

Makoto: *runs up to Binx* Binx can you please help me?

Binx: Is one of them trying to kidnap you again?

Makoto: *nods his head frantically*

Binx: Which one?

Makoto: *opening his mouth about the anwser*

Mukuro: *in a different room* Oh Makoto~ Where are you~

Makoto: *jumps hearing Mukuro*

Binx: Run.

Makoto: *nods before running off*

Mukuro: *walks in the room* Binx have you seen Makoto anywhere?

Binx: No.

Mukuro: *pulls out her knife* You're not lying to me are you?

Binx: No I'm not lying and you can't hit me with that knife even if you tried plus if you hurt me Amari would end up hurting you.

Mukuro: Fine but let me know when you see my dear Makoto again~ *leaves*

Binx: *sighs*

Amari: *walks out of the room*

Binx: How badly did you beat him up?

Amari: I bruised him pretty badly, got a few cuts on him, and I may have broke a couple of his bones.

Binx: May have?

Amari: What? He deserved it. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those ask and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!