Hundred and Thirteenth Dare!

In Amari's Office

Amari: Alright there's a dare we have to do so I guess it's time to leave my office but first is there anything I should expect when I walk out.

Kokichi: A group of people ready to beat me up.

Amari: Even when you're honest you still pissed someone off, alright who's going to try to beat you up?

Kokichi: Mondo, Daiya, Takemichi, Kiyondo, Akane, Maki, Kaito, and Tenko.

Amari: Well damn and I know your not lying either because I still haven't given you the reversal serum.

Kokichi: Can you please give me it, I'm  not used to being honest all the time.

Amari: I like honest you but I guess I'll give it to you. *snaps fingers making a syringe and a bottle of Panta appear then injects the serum in the Panta* Here. *hands him the panta*

Kokichi: *drinks the panta*

Amari: Seriously, ten second how the hell do you do that?

Kokichi: Nee-heehee~ I'll never tell.

Amari: Of course you won't. *walks out of her office*

Kokichi: *right behind her*

Everyone: Amari!

Tenko: Amari are you okay!? Do I need to beat that degenerate male up!?

Amari: I'm fine and don't beat him up Tenko, plus I think you'd much rather beat up who's mentioned in the dare.

Binx: This dare is from LittleWaterRose and the dare is 'Bring Monokuma in the book then everyone must gang up and beat the shit out of that beat then kill him.'

Amari: I know some of you have been waiting to beat up this damn bear. *snaps fingers making Monokuma appear* So here you go.

Everyone but the Violent Ones: *beating up Monokuma*

After They Beat up and Kill Monokuma

Amari: Alrighty before I close off we're almost at 200 chapters and at the end of Season 1! I will be doing a Season 2 so the madness will continue! Anyway for the 200th chapter I plan on doing an event but this is a small one so if you guys have any ideas feel free to suggest them! Also you may join in on our 200th chapter just let me know! Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!