Twenty-Ninth Ask!

In Amari's Office

Amari: Alrighty guys you have an ask.

Kiyotaka: What's the ask?

Amari: This ask is from Soul from Soulin89 and he asks 'By the way, Daiya, Ishimaru, Chihiro, Takemichi, Kiyondo, what were your reactions and thoughts when Mondo nearly committed suicide?'

Diaya: That I failed as a big brother.

Kiyotaka: I thought that I was going to see him die again.

Chihiro: I felt useless.

Takemichi: That I failed as a body guard.

Kiyondo: That I was going to lose my bro!

Amari: I'm just glad we stopped him, now that mess is figured out, Junko is dead again, and the video has been disposed of. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!

Later

Amari: *in the kitchen eating some cookies and cream pocky*

Mondo: *walks in the kitchen* Hey Amari.

Amari: Hey Mondo what's up?

Mondo: I think the affects of the video are coming back.

Amari: Got it. *walks to the cubaord getting a glass out and set it on the counter before snapping her fingers and a big clear bottle with bluish grey liquid appeared in it appeared. She opened the bottle and poured some of it into the cup before closing it and setting it on the counter* Here drink this. *gives him the cup*

Mondo: This doesn't look safe to drink.

Amari: Drink it or we can go with option b, me punching you.

Mondo: *drinks what's in the cup before setting it down*

Amari: There, that should get rid of the effects for good.

Mondo: Thanks. *walks away*

Amari: *puts the cup in the sink before eating her cookies and cream pocky again*

Kokichi: *walks in the kitchen* Hey Amari! Ooh can I have some? *reaches his hand over to the pocky*

Amari: *smacks his hand away* No.

Kokichi: *pouts* Why not?

Amari: Because pocky I one of the items I don't share.

Kokichi: *sighs* Fine.......... By the way what's that? *points to the bottle on the counter*

Amari: Huh? *looks over* Oh that, that's something I made to counter to most recent despair video that Junko made. Since it acts slowly o figured that one punch may not get ride of it so quickly.

Kokichi: Wow, is there anything you can't make?

Amari: Nothing yet.

Kokichi: Seriously I don't know why you won't tell everyone here your talent, it's a super cool talent!

Amari: You may think so.

Kokichi: You should.be more proud of it!

Amari: It's a little hard to be proud of something when I've only had one person who want to talk to me after they found out my talent, well two now. *sighs* Just give me a bit more time to be proud of my talent again. *walks out of the kitchen with the box of pocky and snaps her fingers making to bottle disappear.