Seventy-Fourth Dare

Amari: I AM NOT REVIVING THAT BITCH FOR THIS DARE!!!!

Binx: Stop shouting Amari, anyway this dare is from LittleWaterRose and the dare is 'I dare everyone who has a ko in their name to gang up and fight Nagito or Teruteru.'

Tenko: We get to beat up one of the degenerate males!?

Amari: Yes and Junko would be included but after last time I'm not reviving her!

Makoto: What did she do?

Amari: *eye twitch* I'd rather not talk about it.

Kokichi: So does that mean your not mad at me anymore?

Amari: Oh no, I'm still made at you just not as much as I'm mad at Junko. Anyway you guys need to discuss and vote who you're going to beat up.

Tenko: Got it!

Himiko: It seems like a lot of work.

After They Discussed it

Kyoko: We've decided to beat up Teruteru.

Binx: I'll go get him. *leaves then comes back with Teruteru*

Amari: Alright guys have at it.

Everyone with ko in their name: *beats up Teruteru*

Amari: *watching while eating popcorn* This is almost as entertaining as the first time.

Binx: The first time?

Amari: Yeah, the girls beat up Teruteru before. I would've joined in but I would've killed him.

Binx: Sounds like You.

Amari: Yup, alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those ask and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!