Forty-Fourth Dare!

Amari(Ult. Gamer): *in her office reading over the next dare before getting up and walking out*

Kokichi(Ult. Experimentor): Hey Amari, are you still mad about what happened?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): *sarcasm* Oh no why would I be mad?

Kokichi(Ult. Experimentor): Oh good bec-

Amari(Ult. Gamer): OF COURSE I'M STILL FUCKING MAD!

Kokichi(Ult. Experimentor): There's no need to yell.......

Amari(Ult. Gamer): You took that prank to far Kokichi! How the hell do you expect me to forgive you so quickly?

Kokichi(Ult. Experimentor): Because you like me, plus that little secret you have.

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Nearly forgot about that, look I'll forgive you if she does. *walks over to the microphone and turns it on before speaking into it* Everyone please report to the ask or dare room. *turns off the microphone and puts it back*

Everyone: *walks in*

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Alrighty everyone we have a dare!

Kirumi(Ultimate Detective): May I ask what is the dare?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Glad you asked, this dare is from Soul from Soulin89 and the dare is 'Everyone call Ouma Cokekichi for ten chapters!'

Kokichi(Ult. Experimentor): Wait what!?

Amari(Ult. Gamer): That's the dare Cokekichi, you better get used to being called that because it's going to last ten chapters.

Keebo(Ult. Moral Compass): And we have to do the dare since its a rule Cokekichi.

Kokichi(Ult. Experimentor): Kee-boy not you too!

Rantaro(Ultimate Martial Artist): Sorry Cokekichi but we have to.

Ryoma(Ultimate Fashionister): I'm not sorry calling you that Cokekichi.

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Guys, let's relax in using that name a bit.

Kokichi(Ult. Experimentor): Thanks Amari!

Amari(Ult. Gamer): Because we still have 9 chapters to call him that!

Kokichi(Ult. Experimentor): Amari I thought you were on my side!

Amari(Ult. Gamer): What? It's a dare and it's a particularly entertaining one too. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!