Sixty-First Ask!

Tenko: G-Got it! I never thought I would see someone that scary when they're mad.

Amari: That was a nice day off, hey Binx what did up do after showing Mukuro that knife?

Binx: We sparred for a bit using knives. What did you do?

Amari: Played Sonic Unleashed then played Super Smash Bros with Kokichi and won. Anyway Daiya you have an ask.

Binx: This ask is from S.s Daiya from Soulin89 and he asks 'Hey other me, how're you treating your bro? He better be doing well after that dare with Junko or else I'm coming over and punching you in the face!'

Daiya: I'm treating him well and he's doing great after that dare. There was only once that he thought he wasn't good enough and I told him that he was. This was when he started dating Taka.

Amari: Luckily we won't have to worry about Junko for a while simce once her hope dare is done I'm killing her again and Mukuro doesn't want to resurrect her.

Binx: Which is good.

Amari: I'm so proud of her right now! She's making friends and talking with the others now!

Binx: You sound like a mother.

Amari: Well I can get pretty protective of everyone so it works. Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!